What's new

Mike Conley interviewed on JJ Reddick podcast

Joncolton

Great interview easy to listen to. Obviously this was before the hamstring tightness. Lots of good insider information about officiating and trash-talking Joe Ingles.

Hamstring tightness? Anyone care to elaborate on what the OP is referring to?

Hamstring tightness? Anyone care to elaborate on what the OP is referring to?
Conley subbed out but it was in line with his rotation minutes and nothing significant happened when he was playing. I only realized he was out when he didn't sub in back with Rudy. They said it was hamstring tightness much later.

I just think it's precaution more than anything. He definitely didn't pull a hammy during the game.

Conley subbed out but it was in line with his rotation minutes and nothing significant happened when he was playing. I only realized he was out when he didn't sub in back with Rudy. They said it was hamstring tightness much later.

I just think it's precaution more than anything. He definitely didn't pull a hammy during the game.
It starts with tightness... If they are smart they will hold him out a few games.

Nothing to worry about. Ingles is balling and arguably our best playmaker. I think we'll be fine. Haven't had a team this deep in a very long time, if ever. Face it all of clarkson, Ingles and Favors would be starters on even the best jazz teams of the past. And now they are our bench. Boom bitches!