What's new

Mike didn't like Quin

Archie Moses

There's an article on ESPN right now called:

Book: Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski pushed for Jon Scheyer to succeed him over Tommy Amaker​

"Krzyzewski's relationship with former assistant and current Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder, including one Duke player who's quoted in the book as saying: "I saw tension between them. I think I saw jealousy from K to Quin. K snapped at Quin more than any coach or any player combined, and when he did it, it felt personal."

I like how people are butt-hurt about my title rather than finding what was reported interesting. Obviously, Mike err ... Coach K liked Quin, but did he really make him his whipping boy? Maybe that explains a lot about QS and the **** he's gone through?

I like how people are butt-hurt about my title rather than finding what was reported interesting. Obviously, Mike err ... Coach K liked Quin, but did he really make him his whipping boy? Maybe that explains a lot about QS and the **** he's gone through?
To be clear, I ain’t mad. It’s clickbait-y though, and if that was the intent then well done.