What's new

Millsap in the hall of fame?

Can mods make a new rule to ban people that make these "copy" threads? They are really stupid, almost as constant as LeBron James jokes, and just as bad as the fake news threads ("Carlos gets arrested", etc).

I think he'll lose his Hall of Fame credentials as soon as the defense starts guarding him and he no longer gets uncontested jumpers all night.

He's definintely stepped up his game though.

If he keeps improving each season, I think in 5 years he may even threaten to break Wilt's single game scoring record.

What are Saps chances for MIP this year? As of right now, he is almost doubling his averages from last year. Of course, he probably wont keep up 21-12, but 18-10 is reasonable. I actually think 18-12 is reasonable because he is such a beast on the glass. That would make him a probable top 5 MIP canidate, along with Roy Hibbert most likely.

I think the forum could use another thread about Millsap, what do you guys think?

Can mods make a new rule to ban people that make these "copy" threads? They are really stupid, almost as constant as LeBron James jokes, and just as bad as the fake news threads ("Carlos gets arrested", etc).

May I suggest an easier action for you to accomplish would be to grow a brain and realize these "copy" threads are jokes before opening them, reading a bit, and getting really upset that you were fooled. In other words, if you don't like reading them then don't ******* read them gimpy.

In other words, if you don't like reading them then don't ******* read them gimpy.

Franklin, are you tryin to put the mods plumb outta bidnizz, er sumthin, that it? What would they do without whiners seekin their assistance, I ax ya? I don't like seein nobuddy who is gainfully employed lose their job.

Franklin, are you tryin to put the mods plumb outta bidnizz, er sumthin, that it? What would they do without whiners seekin their assistance, I ax ya? I don't like seein nobuddy who is gainfully employed lose their job.

LMAO. This is funny is so many ways.

Paul Millsap once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King... and got one.

There is no such thing as evolution... just a list of creatures that Paul Millsap has allowed to live.

Paul Millsap doesn't read books. He just stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There used to be a street named after Paul Millsap, but it was changed because nobody crosses Paul Millsap and lives.