What's new

Minnesota finalizing 2 year $20MM deal with AK - per Y!Woj

There goes our 8TH SEED.

Nice to see him get a very good contract after some of the silly crap that has been posted on this board.

Also, the only real reason this is a considerable overpayment, is because of AK's injury concerns. A healthy AK is probably worth around 7-8, even at this stage of his career. If the Wolves can stay healthy this year, I think they make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Good lord. I'm glad the Jazz did not pay him that again. I like AK as much as the next fan....But that is too much cheddar for his services.

Is any part of this sarcastic?

Not one drop.

fireworks-5.jpg

6a00d8341bffb053ef011570f754f0970c-800wi

unicorn.jpg

Hard to argue with this.

I look forward to the Rubio/Ridnour/AK/Love/Pekovic lineup.

Outside of the Jazz, AK, Rubio, and Love are my favorite players in the league. They're also all white. Whatever that means.

There goes our 8TH SEED.

Nice to see him get a very good contract after some of the silly crap that has been posted on this board.

Also, the only real reason this is a considerable overpayment, is because of AK's injury concerns. A healthy AK is probably worth around 7-8, even at this stage of his career. If the Wolves can stay healthy this year, I think they make the playoffs.

Solid post, also hard to argue with.

Someone on Reddit dubbed them the "Cream Team".

So that's what happened down there. Be right back.

I guess when the other SF on your team is Wesley Johnson you are willing to overpay for mediocrity.

the wolves draft 2009:

5th pick: Rubio
6th pick: Flynn
18th pick: Teague

three point guards? the Rubio draft was great. but the rest, are you kidding me? better options: Curry, DeRozan, Jennings, Taj Gibson

the wolves draft 2010:

4th pick: Johnson

kid is a bust. drafted when he was already very old and did not have much potential left. better options: Cousins, Monroe, Hayward, George

the wolves draft 2011:

2nd pick: Williams

Williams is not a player they needed at all, not the best fit, but you can't complain much about this selection. better options? maybe Kanter and especially Valanciunas as a great fit next to Love.

conclusion:

the wolves suck and will continue to suck...

the wolves draft 2009:

5th pick: Rubio
6th pick: Flynn
18th pick: Teague

three point guards? the Rubio draft was great. but the rest, are you kidding me? better options: Curry, DeRozan, Jennings, Taj Gibson

the wolves draft 2010:

4th pick: Johnson

kid is a bust. drafted when he was already very old and did not have much potential left. better options: Cousins, Monroe, Hayward, George

the wolves draft 2011:

2nd pick: Williams

Williams is not a player they needed at all, not the best fit, but you can't complain much about this selection. better options? maybe Kanter and especially Valanciunas as a great fit next to Love.

conclusion:

the wolves suck and will continue to suck...

Not that you had any credibility to start with, but the fact that you just said ^^ that ^^ takes whatever point you were trying to prove and poohs all over it. Sloppy wet ones.

Rubio
Ridnour
AK
Love
Pek

I cannot remember the last all-white NBA starting lineup.

Reactions: UB
Not that you had any credibility to start with, but the fact that you just said ^^ that ^^ takes whatever point you were trying to prove and poohs all over it. Sloppy wet ones.

you can ask my credibility in two years time from now... when kanter is going to prove ya all haterz wrong! ^^

I don't know why you guys are so down on the wolves. Kevin Love is the best pf in the game and Adelman is one of the best coaches in the league. Barring any major injuries, this team looks like it will be top 7 in the west.

Woah... I thought he would get 5 million a year at the MOST. Will be interesting to see how he does in a different system.

Just when I thought Kahn might be on track and was applauding many of his moves, he goes out and spends $10M on AK. Wow! Just Wow!

Didn't get Batum, Love threatens to bolt. Minnesota goes to DEFCON 2.

I don't know why you guys are so down on the wolves. Kevin Love is the best pf in the game and Adelman is one of the best coaches in the league. Barring any major injuries, this team looks like it will be top 7 in the west.

You made four statements here. Three of them are erroneous.