Nigeria

enhanced-buzz-2652-1383846855-14.jpg

Miss Illegal American

enhanced-buzz-5432-1383846918-23.jpg

Dat Catrachita

and then...

enhanced-buzz-30322-1383845748-52.jpg

Murrica

Umm, wow. A transformer? She's a transformer?

too many unpaid parking tickets or what? she looks like she's been booted and is locked up until someone pays the fine!

Im digging those stalkings on britain

She looks like robo-cop-ette. With a costume straight out of Dr. Who circa 1970. Or 2013. Dr. Who's fx suck.

Britain is the clear winner. Canada's mounties look like they were attached lower than they should be. She is probably a tranny.

Lets face it, she needed to show more skin. Sex sells. That thing on her shoulder and less skin exposure made it a worse costume. The nerd in me prevents me from thinking the transformers costume doesn't have potential.

Britan -- best outfit, middle of the road girl.

Mexico -- Best girl, pretty good outfit

Canada -- Almost best girl, acceptable outfit

U.S. -- By far the worst outfit, I'd give the girl a chance to present herself in a halfway decent outfit, but she also looks like the worst of the bunch (not a bad bunch, but still).

Maybe Miss America is making a statement about sexual equality...

Britan -- best outfit, middle of the road girl.

Mexico -- Best girl, pretty good outfit

Canada -- Almost best girl, acceptable outfit

U.S. -- By far the worst outfit, I'd give the girl a chance to present herself in a halfway decent outfit, but she also looks like the worst of the bunch (not a bad bunch, but still).
Solid breakdown. I thought that America outfit was some sort of bad photoshop joke, but apparently not. Wow, who could possibly come up with something that bad. She would have looked better in one of those hideous Hot Dog on a Stick uniforms.
hotdogonstick.jpg