What's new

Missing posters version 7.3275

Alt is not alfalfa.

Since it's pretty out in the open, Siro quit that account and became Alfalfa. That's it. Never ran multiple accounts and never really made a big effort to hide his identity.

I can absolutely sympathize with GD being way more of a stress than any benefits it provides.
I find this all very hard to believe. I could be an idiot, but I find it hard to believe.

Alt was politically identical to Alfalfa, and showed up shortly after Alt. Siro was always much more soft spoken.

I suppose, though, that this thread makes it apparent, which is a big surprise to me. I suppose I’ve been misleading myself all this time.

I suppose, though, that this thread makes it apparent, which is a big surprise to me. I suppose I’ve been misleading myself all this time.
It’s another point of evidence why I take your opinions about alts with a big grain of salt. You whiffed hard on this one, and it was pretty obvious.

I was confused right up until Siro came back to slice and dice Uncle Frank into little pieces.

It’s another point of evidence why I take your opinions about alts with a big grain of salt. You whiffed hard on this one, and it was pretty obvious.
This one is really shaking my world view.

I’m right about all my other alts, btw. Not sure who that is off the top of my head, but I’m sure I’m right.

I originally left the forum because visiting General adds a lot of stress to my life. I came back with the self-promise that I would avoid that part of the forums, but it didn't work out. I post on a different forum now (where this thread was linked to me).

For those of you who have my digits, please feel free to drop me a call or text for any reason at any time. Some of you I'll see when the winter poker league starts. :)

As for the rest, take care and go Jazz!

P.S. I also want to take the time to thank @The Thriller and @One Brow. For more than a decade now you've been ridiculed and attacked for your supposed unreasonableness and extremism. You ignored all of that noise, and you kept fighting for me, and for others like me. Thank you.
That's good to hear. Looking forward to it.

I originally left the forum because visiting General adds a lot of stress to my life. I came back with the self-promise that I would avoid that part of the forums, but it didn't work out. I post on a different forum now (where this thread was linked to me).

For those of you who have my digits, please feel free to drop me a call or text for any reason at any time. Some of you I'll see when the winter poker league starts. :)

As for the rest, take care and go Jazz!

P.S. I also want to take the time to thank @The Thriller and @One Brow. For more than a decade now you've been ridiculed and attacked for your supposed unreasonableness and extremism. You ignored all of that noise, and you kept fighting for me, and for others like me. Thank you.
How does one gain access to this magical forum where you continue to post? Miss you, mayne.

ncoloradojazz was Hack. You’re wrong about that one, too.
No, that one I’m 100% on.

ETA: Wait, you’re saying that I said ncoloradojazz is hack or that I’m wrong about them not being the same?

I didn't know @Alfalfa was Siro. I enjoyed meeting him at the poker game and then I thought he stopped posting (I didn't know he changed his screen name.)

I'm sure I added to him not wanting to post on here and I've butted heads and disagreed with his posts or vice versa. And for that, I do feel bad. Sorry, dude.

I did appreciate many of his posts and they definitely helped give me different perspectives or question my own.

I've stopped posting on JF too because GD can get too stressful or get me worked up or silly things. There's nothing wrong in admit that or going that route either. At the end of the day, do whatever makes you you.

I'm disappointed.

For a while I entertained faint hopes that one intelligent human escaped the black hole that is JFC and went on to have a productive life.

One of the great mysteries of human civilization is why alfalfa was not and I think still is not cultivated in Mesopotamia. And even the aborigines never cultivated it. It took some damn convicts to see it's worth and spread it around. It's damn near treason for any leftist to call himself "alfalfa".

well, I can see I'll have to go it alone from here. Fire up my cold fusion engines and swim upstream. Don't know if Frank really did destroy this toilet, what with all the swirling stuff going down. But somebody did pull the lever.

Once upon a time, a Mormon mission president who tried to love his errant elders into doing better, and failed miserably, also had a wife who needed to do better. Yah just had to be there. A typhoon over Manila in 1969 or so. The wife stood up in the Buendia Chapel, the first LDS chapel in the Philippines, and declared...

"The Philippines is a great big toilet. And every once in a while God flushes it."

Sweet lady, I know. Numb skull.

Charity suffereth long, and is kind.

But my Jazz fanzness is in ruins. Zions Bank chief Anderson and Gayle have combined to make Utah the last stand for the Rockefeller Empire, politically. Mike Lee has sold out. I'm gonna go to Houston.

Houston has been flushed already. Well, it'll get flushed again, but they have lots of boats and people pull together and find a way.