What's new

Mitchell and Gobert named All-Stars

I would personally sub Wiggins for Dejounte Murray, but that's the difference between being on a great team and piling up stats for a bad team like the Spurs.

Having guys like George and Davis injured and dudes like Klay coming back from injury helps as well.

I would personally sub Wiggins for Dejounte Murray, but that's the difference between being on a great team and piling up stats for a bad team like the Spurs.

Having guys like George and Davis injured and dudes like Klay coming back from injury helps as well.
Wasn't a choice for the people voting on reserves, since Wiggins was already a starter (though you probably weren't trying to imply that it was).

Draymond Green said he won’t be playing and I think he recommended Murray, so there’s still a really good chance he gets in

Did the cool kids pick them last again?