What's new

Mitchell injury

Oh I don't think you'd feel bad because you're just the moron who'd actually support such a move. But hey, at least you own your stupidity. Congrats.
He was great when he got here. Slowly he’s eroded into a self absorbed diva who has created more drama than anyone for the franchise since DWill. The day Mr. Diva is gone, and he will be, because it’s obvious he finds any stupid reason to be “furious”, it’ll be fine by me. He has built his base to say “I’m out” and he’s been building it for quite some time. He’s a fake and a fraud who hides behind his PR nice guy routine and he always has been. In this situation, yeah the medical staff shouldn’t have caved in the first place, and also been more clear when it was time, but Mr. Diva made a mountain out of a mole hill, and created a distraction, tension, and drama that will last through this season and into the offseason. I’m very much over his trashy routine.

It's pretty much just one poster/troll that's calling Donovan a diva

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Don't worry, in a few weeks he will be back and tell us why Mitchell is so great and we need to be more supportive of this greatest player. He's probably one of those guys that hits on girls online and if they aren't interested losses his **** and tells her she's lost her chance. Then hits her up again in a month.

It's pretty much just one poster/troll that's calling Donovan a diva

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Eh, I don’t think Donovan’s nearly as popular as he was like a year and a half ago among the fanbase. I think he was the most popular player among the fanbase prior to the Covid issue we had ever seen, or at least top 3, but since last March I think his popularity has lessened quite a bit, and situations like this don’t help it any. The problem is, I think you had some fans not liking it because he was sitting out so long and this fanbase is used to Stockton Malone spoiling them, and now you have some fans feeling like he created more drama here than necessary, which is probably fair to an extent honestly. He has made things far more public and worse than they needed to be on more than one occasion now. Oneye is over the top, but I don’t think Donovan handles himself all that well in difficult situations if you want my honest opinion. I also don’t love that he’s siding with his personal staff and is clearly not in line with the teams staff. That’s never a good thing. It has potential to become a Kawhi situation.

Don't worry, in a few weeks he will be back and tell us why Mitchell is so great and we need to be more supportive of this greatest player. He's probably one of those guys that hits on girls online and if they aren't interested losses his **** and tells her she's lost her chance. Then hits her up again in a month.
No, I’ve been on the trade him island for quite some time. You could get a reasonable haul for him. In fact you could get a lot right now. I’m fully on board of waving goodbye at this point to Mr. Diva. Enough of the bi-annual fit throwing.

He could have been more mature? Like when he blamed Rudy for 4 months or threw fits over social media comments? Nah. It is who he is. He’s a Diva. He’s a child. And I have no respect for him whatsoever. A PR, image protecting, selfish individual who does whatever he can to save face for him.
I think you have created a lot of ill-will here because of your obnoxious attitude, and it wasn't anywhere near four months of feuding with Rudy. In fact, it was Rudy who acted like the ***, and he did apologize for it. It's the trainers who need to apologize to the team. And we still don't know why they held him out. That's something they need to explain, and if they can't, then there is probably more to it than his ankle. We shall see we on Wednesday if that is true.

Last edited:
No, I’ve been on the trade him island for quite some time. You could get a reasonable haul for him. In fact you could get a lot right now. I’m fully on board of waving goodbye at this point to Mr. Diva. Enough of the bi-annual fit throwing.
You're full of BS. It appears you're the only one with this opinion. Maybe you're just jealous because the kid is so popular. If anyone has acted like a diva, however, it's Rudy, but I wouldn't go that far with him either. And I don't think you're much of a Jazz fan if you want the team to trade their best player who has gotten better every year.

I think you have created a lot of ill-will here because of your obnoxious attitude, and it wasn't anywhere near four months of feuding with Rudy. In fact, it was Rudy who acted like the ***, and he did apologize for it. It's the trainers who need to apologize to the team. And we still don't know why they held him out. That's something they need to explain, and if they can't, then there is probably more to it than his ankle. We shall see we on Wednesday if that is true.
Yes yes, everyone always needs to apologize except for Mr. Diva I know. PS....March, April, May, June, and part of July is 4 months. As has been reported the relationship wasn’t okay until the bubble.

You're full of BS. It appears you're the only one with this opinion. Maybe you're just jealous because the kid is so popular. If anyone has acted like a diva, however, it's Rudy, but I wouldn't go that far with him either. And I don't think you're much of a Jazz fan if you want the team to trade their best player who has gotten better every year.
I’m a Jazz fan, not a Divaon stan.

Wow who would have thought Jazz fans being critical of a player if why aren't perfect. Geez some people love to create drama. The media says something and fans just run with it. DM is going to leave ...blah blah. DM has four years on his newly signed contract. How about we enjoy it before we start worrying he is going to leave. DM has ever right to be mad about the situation. Heck I was upset he wasn't playing. He wanted to play. Would you rather him not play like Leonard did? Jazz need to concentrate on basketball so should the fans instead of tabloid media nonsense.

It’s Windhorst so take it with a grain of salt but they discussed it on the pod today in pretty good length. The mistrust with the trainers and front office is an issue... folks are worried about the 165M ankle, but they should worry about the 165M person... and he isn’t happy with the trainers or front office. This was handled tragically bad and again the front office is nowhere to be found... Quin touched on it for a few seconds then gave a cute quote about Ted Lasso and it changed the subject. The sex machine helps Quin craft his quotes with a boiler plate answer then insert pop culture reference to make people smile and the subject will change.

It would be great if when this **** happens the people paid to handle **** like this would not stand silent. We have like eleventy GMs so I’m not sure who’s day it is but someone should step up... the silence is deafening.

I think the Jazz FO handled the Rudy versus Donovan rub after the shut down the right way and I think staying out of it was the best option. I also think Donovan can overreact. That being said, IMO this one is completely on the FO and they screwed up. It is an issue and it needs to be addressed.

It’s Windhorst so take it with a grain of salt but they discussed it on the pod today in pretty good length. The mistrust with the trainers and front office is an issue... folks are worried about the 165M ankle, but they should worry about the 165M person... and he isn’t happy with the trainers or front office. This was handled tragically bad and again the front office is nowhere to be found... Quin touched on it for a few seconds then gave a cute quote about Ted Lasso and it changed the subject. The sex machine helps Quin craft his quotes with a boiler plate answer then insert pop culture reference to make people smile and the subject will change.

It would be great if when this **** happens the people paid to handle **** like this would not stand silent. We have like eleventy GMs so I’m not sure who’s day it is but someone should step up... the silence is deafening.
Dennis Lindsey is MIA per usual. Really wish the Jazz would move on from him.

I still don't understand what happened. Everyone assumed he was ready to play, and then on game-day the training staff performed some tests on Donovan and then changed their minds? Obviously Donovan thought he was ready, and apparently received better (in his eyes) treatment from trainers outside the organization. Do we really give the training staff 100% control over determining if someone is able to play or not?

Entire thing still seems strange to me. Not sure if it's purely bad management (most likely) or partly due to a hard-to-please superstar (definitely possible). Obviously poor communication all-around and reflects horribly on the Jazz.

Dennis Lindsey is MIA per usual. Really wish the Jazz would move on from him.
Part of the issue in moving on is you have a Conley negotiation upcoming that is pretty critical to our next couple years... which is really our window. Ryan may bail us out and spend to the moon, but staring down a repeater tax (a pretty heavy one) for a team that wins 1 playoff series... and may struggle to do that... would not justify the spend imo. Which then we start to really erode at the base of this team and look at is DM happy and do we need to start thinking about the rebuild in a couple years.

There are some other potential budget cuts but they will all be fairly disruptive to the roster and locker room. We really need Mike to come in at a solid number and we haven't shown a tremendous ability to do that in negotiations. Avoiding the tax this year would have really helped with the financial planning and we missed it by a couple million.

I just don't understand why DL is teflon and doesn't think he needs to chime in on these issues. The coaches and players need to worry about what is happening on the court... the front office should be the first to chime in on these issues imo. He issued a statement on the Millsap thing... why does he get to no comment here?

This all fits my narrative that some mocked that the front office is a little sloppy... "ha... they'd never mess up the cap math lolz". Well they ****ed up some basic messaging on a routine injury with their star player... soooooo IDK.