What's new

Mitchell Interior Improvement

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2019/1...-improvement-team-usa-derrick-rose-comparison

This was a really good article. It talks about how DRose made a leap in his 3rd year by improving his drives and finishing at the rim and what Mitchell need to change to do the same. It has what I think is really good analysis and made me even more excited for games to start.

Interesting stuff with good examples, good find! That remarks about picking up the dribble too early and other bad decisions on drives are really true.

It’ll definitely be interesting to see what a 3rd-year leap looks like with all this space.

It’ll definitely be interesting to see what a 3rd-year leap looks like with all this space.

Even just not having to force things on a night when he doesn't have it going would be nice. I'm going to say he increases his assists more than his points and his efficiency goes way up... like 45/40/85ish shooting splits. We have more mouths to feed so I'm not sure the volume goes up on his scoring as much.

Even just not having to force things on a night when he doesn't have it going would be nice. I'm going to say he increases his assists more than his points and his efficiency goes way up... like 45/40/85ish shooting splits. We have more mouths to feed so I'm not sure the volume goes up on his scoring as much.
If he goes for 45/40/85 then we grab the #1 seed.

Mitchell's Interior Improvement is gonna put this **** to shame.

awesome-chinese-interiors.jpg

I like how this article actually covers more on the techniques than mentality.

DM gotta learn to create separation on his euro steps more effectively. Those lazy first steps aren't gonna cut it. Stop picking up his dribbles early and then forcing these garbage long floaters.

Hopefully Quin and his coaching staff can work with DM to fix the technique issues covered in this article or else DM might never get there, no matter how much shooting we put around him.

Last edited: