What's new

Mitchell skipping Olympics

Good. Too bad Joe, Rudy and Bogey aren't skipping them as well.

This bums me out actually. Would have loved to see Don get a gold medal. But he's still young enough to get one later I guess.

He clearly needs his body to rehab. Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, especially when clearly injured.

Damn ****ing straight.

Really great news. Wish Gobert would also. Not sure when he got injured or even what he was dealing with, but he clearly was laboring a lot, especially in game 6. He needs to spend the summer catching/rebounding/throwing 8-10lb medicine balls. Be nice if he could get some leg weight too to change his center of gravity (I realize this is basically impossible without detrimentally affecting him athletically.) People with much less strength easily move him because of where his c.o.g. is.

Really great news. Wish Gobert would also. Not sure when he got injured or even what he was dealing with, but he clearly was laboring a lot, especially in game 6. He needs to spend the summer catching/rebounding/throwing 8-10lb medicine balls. Be nice if he could get some leg weight too to change his center of gravity (I realize this is basically impossible without detrimentally affecting him athletically.) People with much less strength easily move him because of where his c.o.g. is.
I'll be honest I'm not sure how much leg mass he'd be able to put on. I also have twig legs and I can do squats for days without gaining hardly any mass in my legs. Sucks