What's new

Mitchell to Gobert: Game Winner Saves Season

Mitchell passing to Gobert for a game winner in a key playoff game seems like a breakthrough.

Rudy dominated the 4th. He missed a lot of FTs, but we stomped them on the glass due to Rudy. Mitchell started passing to Rudy and it worked. We used Rudy and won.

The light has been shown. Mitchell now sees the light.
We can only hope.

fun win, but jazz still lose in 6.

We are still flawed af and more lucky than not to pull this out
Whatever. I don't care. Would still be losing the same another two games than if we lost tonight, or if we make it to lose in 7 (and losing in 5, 6 or 7, it will be largely to us choking to the Luka less Mavs)

Even if we flame out (and i still see it more likely than us taking one in Dallas) and break the team, i'm just happy right now i could feel good bout this team one more night.

Whatever. I don't care. Would still be losing the same another two games than if we lost tonight, or if we make it to lose in 7 (and losing in 5, 6 or 7, it will be largely to us choking to the Luka less Mavs)

Even if we flame out (and i still see it more likely than us taking one in Dallas) and break the team, i'm just happy right now i could feel good bout this team one more night.

This

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app