What's new

MLB 2016

Bronco70

world's worst
Contributor
4-1 SF Giants come back for the second game in a row to dash the Dodgers, this time breaking up a no hitter in the 8th.

I'm liking this offense so far.

Also, MLB Extra Innings sometimes won't give me the Giants feed of the game (always vs Rockies and D-Backs, bleh...) so I have to listen to opponent's announcing team. Usually a good thing vs Dodgers. I hate the Dodgers, but could listen to Vin Scully all day long. But the last couple of games has been a couple of clowns who are definitely not Vin Scully.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Glad to see the Yanks offense is off to some kinda hot start. 35 runs scored in 4½ games.. Starlin Castro looks like a great acquisition right now..

How many Homers y'all think A-Rod hits this year?? Enough to pass Babe Ruth?? He just hit #1

Tyler White

Insane start to the year for a 33rd round pick. Best batter so far into the short season.

I've been commissioned to take over a last place fantasy baseball team in a fairly high stakes league..

The teams got Mike Trout and Jose Fernandez and I just pulled off a trade for Kris Bryant..

5-14-1 thus far and getting crushed this week.. I'm gonna turn it around..

Grabbing Billy Burns off the waiver wire tomorrow..

Gotta add some AVG and RUNS to the offense, and somehow HR's..

Pitching staff needs more K's and SV's..

Plenty of time though..

How sweet was the Chase Utley slam last night? Hostile environment. Met fans still hate him for injuring Tejada on that infamous slide in the playoffs last year amongst other things. Syndergaard gets thrown out for throwing at him earlier in the game. Dude's unphased. Clockwork. Doesn't even smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvlo9oI-KD8

Stud.

Chase Utley, much as I don't like him as an opposing player, is a bad ***. Lot of respect for that guy.
There are very, very few people I would not want to meet in a dark alley. He is one of them. Something tells me he would just be TOUGH to put down.