What's new

MLB Postseason 2014

Just need to go on record one last time this season to say **** the Giants and all their douchey fans. I hate all of you and my hate is totally justified. I'm a Red Sox fan, literally never have anything to do with the Giants and I still have enough reasons to hate you all.

ps you're all trashy douches

I am a Giants fan, and I am not a trashy douche. What does that do to your little theory?

** Note to self **

When I think everyone else is a 'trashy douche', know that it's me.

** /Note to self **

--thanks for the life lesson scooter.

*snarky and hopefully biting retort

*feels good about self

*resumes life, feels bad about self

--don't know if I can follow your lead on that one

Calling people douchey makes one self a douche?

**** it. Liberally handing out negs to all Giants apologists.

Will gladly take your neg 31 and give it back to you at 100.

I'm not an apologist because Giants have no need to apologize. They took on every team they faced in the playoffs and won. It was not luck. And I have absolutely zero shame for them coming from the wild card slot. You look at all the injuries they had (Cain, Belt, Pagan, Morse, Scutaro, etc.). Integral parts of the lineup went down and other guys stepped up. Some were guys that SF gave a last chance to (Ishikawa, Machi, Petit, Blanco). It was a mashed together team that overachieved, led by a guy (Bumgarner) who never gets the recognition he deserves. Kershaw can have the CY Young and MVP award (likely to get both). Madison will take the WS MVP and victory parade as a World Champion!

As much as I LOVE basketball, I can't WAIT until April. Giants have some good young talent that will be with the team from Day 1 and they'll likely add some starting pitching. They should be even stronger next year.