What's new

Mo may be back vs. Cavs on Wednesday

Chad Feldheimer

Mo Williams (thumb) is taking full contact in practice and "would not be surprised" if he played on Wednesday against the Cavs.
That's a little bit of a surprise. Williams said just a few days ago that there was still no target date for his return, but he's apparently been working hard in rehab to get back on the floor. He went through a full contact practice for the first time on Sunday. Mar 4 - 1:05 PM
Source: David Locke on Twitter

At first I thought Tinsley's ball movement may be better than what Mo brought to the table, but holy **** we need him to save Ty from his madness.

At first I thought Tinsley's ball movement may be better than what Mo brought to the table, but holy **** we need him to save Ty from his madness.

Amen sir. We simply can no longer have any more games when our back court gets completely dominated by the other team. Mo should help with that. That is why we traded for him. We would be ten games over .500 right now with a healthy Mo Williams.

Problem is they are absolutely zero threat to score. That's a problem.

Agreed, but I thought Tinsley made the other 4 guys around him a bigger threat to score which I liked. It's obvious now though we need just any kind of production from that spot and Mo will help big time.

Agreed, but I thought Tinsley made the other 4 guys around him a bigger threat to score which I liked. It's obvious now though we need just any kind of production from that spot and Mo will help big time.

Seriously the Jazz to cut Watson. Sign a goddamn D-League guy. Anyone else. Kevin Krueger. Howard Eisley. Anyone.

I know what's going to happen already. I can see the future on the 2nd moon of the 20th month.

Mo is going to play, Burks will spot the backup minutes in that Cleveland game.
Watson's going to bitch about minutes.
Mo is going to play, Watson will spot the backup minutes in that Chicago game.
Jazzfanz will have a meltdown
Al will come back.
My vision gets hazy from here.
It is as if there is a dark dense cloud and I can't even see my hands.
Darkness. Emptiness. Jazzfanz. The Bachelor. Mondays on ABC.

It won't matter. In fact it will be worse. Burks will go back to the bench. Watson will still play.

Does anyone really think Corbin will not stick with the vets?

It won't matter. In fact it will be worse. Burks will go back to the bench. Watson will still play.

Does anyone really think Corbin will not stick with the vets?

Burks has been finishing games and getting many more minutes than Foye or Watson. I don't see why Corbin would change that when he clearly has favored Burks over them since the All-Star break.

Watson is the best in the league to throw an alley-oop pass, doncha know?

Oh, and he's a vet. As you know, Utah is the best place in the world to be a vet and to start a coaching career.

Why? Watson averages 2 points a game and shoot 30%. What else could you want?

Lol, those were 2 very important points and my guess Foye will out play Burks, But i'd love to see Hayward start at the 3 will Burks controlling the ball on the 2nd unit.