What's new

Moar cancer.

Jaymz

Kanter quickly becoming world wide cancer. No one wants cancer, maybe OKC? Google translation is poor.

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/basket...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

NBA Oklahoma City Thunder shirt wearing Enes Kanter, said the Twitter account was used the following expressions;

"2015 FIBA ​​Men's European Basketball Championship in the decision not selected to the national team staffs will struggle for the homeland behalf worrying behalf of our democratic values. The last two years by me in any environment and take part National our team I have clearly stated in the facilities although my desire, it revealed today offered reasons made me very sad.

I would wish to be a professional and as befitting our national team and the description decisions in this regard. And values ​​presented do not reflect reality because I believe the reason I am Exclusion staff and political views. To contribute to the success of our national team could put my opportunity to take my hand, I met with sadness. I was ready to work for our nation. However, despite the administrative decisions of our national team and my friends I support with all my heart. Now these tartışmayıp our team, we have to focus on the success of our country. We are only one, and Türkiye'yiz when we all together can be. "

https://www.todayszaman.com/sports_...onal-squad-over-political-reasons_391543.html

The player said in the statement that he wished the decision would be "professional," dismissing explanations for the rejections as "untrue."
"The reason why I was excluded from the national team is my values and political views," Kanter said, adding that the decision is the cause for worry over "our democratic values."

so if I read this right, the team didn't say that they left Kanter off for his political views, they left him off for basketball reasons. But Drama Queen Kanter turned himself into a victim by making up a story about being excluded because of his political views.

Ya, it's your overabundance of freedom loving. What a douche.

Ya, it's your overabundance of freedom loving. What a douche.

...and if that's really the reason they excluded him, I'm with you. I'm just saying it sounds-- if the team is being truthful-- like he was just being a dick in general, so they chose not to use him. Hard to say, I guess, based on the sparse comments in these articles.

...and if that's really the reason they excluded him, I'm with you. I'm just saying it sounds-- if the team is being truthful-- like he was just being a dick in general, so they chose not to use him. Hard to say, I guess, based on the sparse comments in these articles.

The douche in my comment refers to Kanter. He has a bad history with the national team, and his exclusion obviously has nothing to do with his "political views".

The douche in my comment refers to Kanter. He has a bad history with the national team, and his exclusion obviously has nothing to do with his "political views".

It isn't the first time someone is getting excluded from NT. Coach said Enes didn't apologize and that was the reason but Kanter did apologize when the list was announced and has been talking about joining NT all the time. Talking about joining and not joining for his own reasons seem stupid even for Kanter's standarts.

And of course the Gülen sect is trying to use the situation to its fullest.