What's new

Mod Ganging Up On Me: Colton

Why do you think I'm disregarding that? How would you even know? Why are you fixated on me?

cause you fixated on me by giving me a bad reputation twice in a row

i feel like you might be the kind of poster than enjoys not letting the new guys build rep

This arguement? Again?

It is simple folks. This is the way this site works. The rules are there for all to see. If you do not like it or cannot follow the rules then move on. This is not a complicated concept. If you come in here being edgy and whatnot expect to get negged and/orbanned. You agreed to it by signing up. Deal with it or leave. Damn.

This arguement? Again?

It is simple folks. This is the way this site works. The rules are there for all to see. If you do not like it or cannot follow the rules then move on. This is not a complicated concept. If you come in here being edgy and whatnot expect to get negged and/orbanned. You agreed to it by signing up. Deal with it or leave. Damn.

I disagree. I thought this was America

avynemam.jpg

I disagree. I thought this was America
Is there a Jazzfanz constitution I missed reading? Not all men are created equal in this forum. The admins obviously have more power, aren't subject to term limits and can't be voted out. Fortunately, Jason and colton are actually quite benevolent. Jason doesn't tax us to cover his costs and colton , while sometimes annoying with his grammatical corrections ;-) just objects when something is posted that is highly offensive or overtly sexual in nature. Yes, he could put those things up for an infraction vote vs. issuing a neg rep. Is that what you really want? I received one of his neg reps for a post I made. I asked him about it; he explained why and while I may not have agreed entirely, I know if I make the same type of post again, he'll give me a neg rep. That's my choice.

I wish there was a way to find out how many neg rep's I've received from Colton since I started posting. I bet it's more than you, Hotttnickkk. :D

According to my rep history, it's:
4 negs for Siro
0 negs for Hotttnickkk

Pretty sure I've got you beat, Siro. :(

(but you likely have me beat on a post:neg ratio)

Siro says a bunch of offensive stuff? I gotta see these posts. He's like a really intelligent poster who usually takes the high road. Maybe he says somewhat anti-LDS/theist stuff?

Siro says a bunch of offensive stuff? I gotta see these posts. He's like a really intelligent poster who usually takes the high road. Maybe he says somewhat anti-LDS/theist stuff?

I agree completely. I've never seen Siro say anything remotely offensive. Things I disagree with to my core, sure.. but not offensive.

He got multi negged for that picture of himself contemplating life on that set of stairs.

As colton has stated ad nauseum, stahp posting offensive material and we won't have a problem.

He got multi negged for that picture of himself contemplating life on that set of stairs.

As colton has stated ad nauseum, stahp posting offensive material and we won't have a problem.

Lolololololol

I wish there was a way to find out how many neg rep's I've received from Colton since I started posting. I bet it's more than you, Hotttnickkk. :D

Yes, but when mother spanks me and washes my mouth out with soap for potty talking, she always comes back later on with an "I love you and you understand that this hurt me more than it did you" hug soon after.

Spanking:
07-02-2013 10:44 AM
colton
Thread: Jazz FA rumors

Hug:
07-02-2013 05:00 PM
colton
Thread: JazzFanz.com Logo

Made me literally laugh out loud. :)

Mother loves you too, Siro mar.