What's new

Mods...

it's really funny picturing someone trying to do that when one foot is in their mouth...

hopefully their best foot isn't the one in their mouth!

Or they're a gimp?

What do you call a Vietnam veteran at your front door? Matt.

What do you call a Vietnam veteran in a hot tub? Bob

but really chitown, aside from the content of your post, you gave this thread such a vague, wishy-washy and ineffectual title, don't you deserve some criticism for that at least?

I agree. I came in here hoping to find a discussion about the mods and all I get is a weak attempt at humor.
Ban chitown and overthrow the mods. Power to the People!

The 'catch' is the irony of lumping someone who essentially IS the Utah Jazz with other forgettable topics.

Anyways you're a Jets fan - so you'll understand, perhaps I need to my foot in my mouth. We can only move on and put one foot in front of the other.

It's funny watching chitownjazz defend himself, like the little girly man that he is. Just man up and admit your 'fails' dude.

And if you want satire, THIS is how it's done:

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?4098-Message-to-Matthews-lovers&p=112522#post112522

SUBMIT

I agree with chitownjazz on all this...some people on here just have a hard time moving on like moving out of their mom's basement.

Jerry is gone, he was our coach for 23 seasons, now it's time to move on and support Tyrone instead of being whinny little ******* about our glory days, well those days never won us any championships! And don't get me started on Deron Williams the biggest premadonna of them all, now I don't have to see him make those funny faces after every call that didn't go his way and whine about it. Tyrone needs our support, our crowd at the ESA hasn't been as good as it was in seasons past, so lets fully support him next season and the dominance of Derrick Favors.

I agree with chitownjazz on all this...some people on here just have a hard time moving on like moving out of their mom's basement.

Jerry is gone, he was our coach for 23 seasons, now it's time to move on and support Tyrone instead of being whinny little ******* about our glory days, well those days never won us any championships! And don't get me started on Deron Williams the biggest premadonna of them all, now I don't have to see him make those funny faces after every call that didn't go his way and whine about it. Tyrone needs our support, our crowd at the ESA hasn't been as good as it was in seasons past, so lets fully support him next season and the dominance of Derrick Favors.

I do not approve of this post.

Jerry may be gone, but he is a special part of Jazz basketball and will always have a special place in the hearts of Jazz fans. If you don't "get it" then move on and leave your comments to yourself.

Jerry is Jazz basketball. He may be gone, but he will always be here.

Ty is our coach now, and he has our full support. But Jerry is Jerry, if you're a basketball fan you know what I'm talkin bout.

Jerry may be gone, but he is a special part of Jazz basketball and will always have a special place in the hearts of Jazz fans. If you don't "get it" then move on and leave your comments to yourself.

Ty is our coach now, and he has our full support. But Jerry is Jerry, if you're a basketball fan you know what I'm talkin bout.

This exactly. Sloan will always belong in the Jazz section :).

good April Fool's joke, bumping this thread, esp. for those of us with short-term memory loss...

Sheesh!!! I was looking for a big revelation of some sort - or at least some good banned material!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I take offense to this good sir. It so happens I live in my mom's basement so I can help her take out the garbage once in a while.

Good day!

good April Fool's joke, bumping this thread, esp. for those of us with short-term memory loss...

Sheesh!!! I was looking for a big revelation of some sort - or at least some good banned material!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Same here, now I feel bad for neg repping chitown for it.

Amen.