What's new

Mods...

LOL!! This thread was started as satire! Good grief some of you take the internet too seriously...

Honz, what in the FLYING F do you know about me? I've been a diehard since 92.

Awesome satire. Way to parody something nobody but you has said, guy.

I need to renew my subscription to the "Civility on Internet Message Boards Digest" apparently.

Let me spell out my thought process for my attempt at humor.

Many people create threads calling for other threads to be moved to another forum. Given the fact that the iconic head coach Jerry Sloan resigned less than a week ago, the timing of my thread was trying to overtly minimize the 23 years of being a fixture on the sidelines. I figured someone might get a chuckle out of seeing a thread lumping Sloan in with Bible talk, Blake Griffin, or whatever other thread has been removed from the 'Utah Jazz' forum to another.

Apparently my fellow Jazzfanz posters, especially the ones with Jerry Sloan signatures, have no time for humor.

If those who are choosing to stake out the moral high ground over this, I invite you to label me as classless, a POS or whatever other superlative you can think of because you must need whatever comfort you can get. As insignificant as this message board is to me, I realize some may take it more seriously. For that, I am genuinely remorseful for starting a thread intended as humor.

I have zero sense of humor, so honestly I'm not surprised I missed the humor in your post. My mistake.

IApparently my fellow Jazzfanz posters, especially the ones with Jerry Sloan signatures, have no time for humor.

The Jerry Sloan firing has heightened sentiment and emotion to unprecedented levels. There are more than a few extra Nancies roaming around these days. It's like you've made a joke at their mother's funeral or something.

Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everybody.

Terrible acronym. Just terrible.

How about Cool Heads Overpower Knuckleheads Everytime Choices Hail from Insightful, Candid, Kolected, Eclectic Noggins?

Yeah... isn't this thread just a satire of those asking people to move Wesley and Boozer threads??

I need to renew my subscription to the "Civility on Internet Message Boards Digest" apparently.

Many people create threads calling for other threads to be moved to another forum. Given the fact that the iconic head coach Jerry Sloan resigned less than a week ago, the timing of my thread was trying to overtly minimize the 23 years of being a fixture on the sidelines. I figured someone might get a chuckle out of seeing a thread lumping Sloan in with Bible talk, Blake Griffin, or whatever other thread has been removed from the 'Utah Jazz' forum to another.

Apparently my fellow Jazzfanz posters, especially the ones with Jerry Sloan signatures, have no time for humor.

If those who are choosing to stake out the moral high ground over this, I invite you to label me as classless, a POS or whatever other superlative you can think of because you must need whatever comfort you can get. As insignificant as this message board is to me, I realize some may take it more seriously. For that, I am genuinely remorseful for starting a thread intended as humor.

Dang I wish I didn't have a Negitive rep. So i could Negitive Rep you an make it count!!!

I think if you have to tell someone it's satire, you've failed at satire.

Just my take, though.

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

The 'catch' is the irony of lumping someone who essentially IS the Utah Jazz with other forgettable topics.

Anyways you're a Jets fan - so you'll understand, perhaps I need to my foot in my mouth. We can only move on and put one foot in front of the other.

The 'catch' is the irony of lumping someone who essentially IS the Utah Jazz with other forgettable topics.

Anyways you're a Jets fan - so you'll understand, perhaps I need to my foot in my mouth. We can only move on and put one foot in front of the other.
You forgot the one about putting your best foot forward.