What's new

More interesting: the draft process or a non playoff season grind?

Draft process or Season grind?

• draft process

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • season grind

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazz4ever

What do you get more enjoyment from. The scouting and discussion of the upcoming draft players (including summer league play) or a season grind with no playoff hope (like last year)?

If we are talking about last season, the grind. It was very satisfying seeing this team improve.

If we are talking about two seasons ago, the draft process. Ty's last season here was one giant pile of suck I never want to live through again.

It depends on if the season holds any hope for the future. 2013 was hard to watch. Last year was a joy.

I'm a self-professed draft geek. I love team building. Draft. Free agency. Etc. With that said, I love basketball. The prep work from the offseason has to pay off on the court. I'll take competitive, exciting play over the team building every time.

If we are talking about last season, the grind. It was very satisfying seeing this team improve.

If we are talking about two seasons ago, the draft process. Ty's last season here was one giant pile of suck I never want to live through again.

Lol. I'm pretty sure all we talked about that year was the draft. I know that's all I thought about. During our 1-14 start all I did was day dream about Wiggins

I love watching the jazz play basketball way more than talking about a possible draft pick.
Even when the jazz suck I still can't wait for the next game.

It's insane to me that anyone thinks the draft > 82 games of the team you love....... If they are truly big time jazz fans anyway.

I love the draft, but I can't wait to see how the Jazz are going to improve under Quin. I also am excited to see how Burk comes back, if Exum improves, if Gobert leads the world in blocks and rebounds and if the Jazz can play at the same clip as post all star.

I get that some people are into the whole draft thing but I can't imagine investing any time in understanding who all these kids are that might get drafted.

I get that some people are into the whole draft thing but I can't imagine investing any time in understanding who all these kids are that might get drafted.

I get it. Different facets interest different people. Some like stats and put all their time into that, some like the draft and do likewise. I like watching the games the most, that is when I can, but now being out of the country I have shifted a bit more to stats and maybe even free agents to help get my NBA fix. I still can't get into college ball and I went to a local league game here in Leipzig earlier this year and I think I can play point better than those guys did, but it was still fun to watch. I hope to get to see more games next year and am actually looking at the local cable service here because they supposedly have stations devoted to different sport that will play as much on demand stuff as they can get. Might be worth the 50 euros per month instead of buying league pass that will also be hit or miss.