What's new

More reason to hate Vivint the company

Want another reason to hate vivint. I was working for them when leisa was diagnosed with cancer. They fired me 2 days later. I was qualifying for their health benefits the following week.

Are you saying they fired you specifically to prevent you from using their health benefits for your wife?

If so, wow. Total scum bags.

They used the excuse that I created a hostile work inviroment because I said Hillary Clinton should not be president and I offended another worker.

Sent from my SM-N910V using JazzFanz mobile app
Uh oh. Croc, you have inadvertently driven this conversation into rarefied territory. Future historians will probably refer to it as the "Gameface Penis Lecture Paradox." I don't want to alarm you, but you need to know that there's a chance, albeit slight, that you have just set a chain of events into motion that's going to cause the universe to collapse.

That is pretty messed up to fire you for any reason during a time like this rather than find a way to help.

My God. I get into arguments with coworkers every day. Politics, religion, you name it. Can't believe I still have a job.

My God. I get into arguments with coworkers every day. Politics, religion, you name it. Can't believe I still have a job.
Some employers are so bad. I could tell you of numerous justifications that IHC has come up with to dump employees that would make your skin crawl. That company is evil. Meanwhile, I went though some super hard times with a small employer that could have found all sorts of justifications to dump me in my time of crisis, but they did not.