What's new

Mos Def Force Fed Guantanimo Style

franklin

Anyone else seen this on youtube? I couldn't watch it all so I'm not posting the video.

He makes it look traumatizing, but I don't understand how a standard medical procedure could be so bad since they have to use feeding tubes in the hospitals all the time.

My throat got all itchy watching it. Not sure how feeding tubes work, they have to shove it up your nose?

Anyone else seen this on youtube? I couldn't watch it all so I'm not posting the video.

He makes it look traumatizing, but I don't understand how a standard medical procedure could be so bad since they have to use feeding tubes in the hospitals all the time.

Usually, if they put you on a feeding tube in the hospital, you're comatose.

Usually, if they put you on a feeding tube in the hospital, you're comatose.

wow you been a member for over three years and only made 22 posts? is it really enjoyable to just browse and not post? never tried it.

wow you been a member for over three years and only made 22 posts? is it really enjoyable to just browse and not post? never tried it.

Actually more than 10 years. I think there was some weird database thing a while ago that messed up my user, but, yeah, I don't often have much to say here...