What's new

Mountain Monta Ellis

I remember Donovan getting a bajillion steals and playing insane man-man defense in summer league and combined with his speed and athleticism (when engaged), it’s clear the tools are there. I blame Snyder’s system for teaching all our perimeter guys to “funnel” every possession which really means “let your man beat you in Gobert’s direction”

When you build a habit like that for years, then are suddenly asked to not let your man get by you in the moment, habit wins.

This is not about DWill (everyone has long moved on) but about Mitchell and what may be best for him and the Jazz right now.

A homer for saying AK was 'good shot blocker' and having 'huge DWill hate' for pointing out that his NBA career went south after leaving the Jazz?

You can disagree with me but if these are your reasons I can literally picture you with fingers in your ears shouting 'la-la-la-la'....

You said a lot more about AK then that. You had a multiple posts about it in case you forgot. But to be honest your take is too far off from reality to even try to have a real discussion about it.