What's new

Move over pogo stick

franklin

46" vertical, allegedly the highest ever recorded by NBA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k38_jDJrNT8&feature=player_embedded

Flat footed:
568faeac-cef7-489a-a005-8401e0d88ead_dunk222.gif

eeff5762-14e8-4637-b0cc-0b337df3b4cf_MemphisOop.gif

Amazingly he is only 6'5 and he has the highest max reach of any prospect ever since measurements have been data-based. Higher than Shaq's max reach.

....ok, so he can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Does he have a single, solitary brain cell in his entire body? If he's loaded with tats...we already know the answer! Can he really jump higher than Burks?

....ok, so he can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Does he have a single, solitary brain cell in his entire body? If he's loaded with tats...we already know the answer! Can he really jump higher than Burks?

i agree with this guy. i dont care how good he is at basketball, if he has any tattoos i dont want him anywhere close to this team. damn hoppers.

Agreed. Plz search him for evidence before it too late.

The people who don't like the hoppers are not surprisingly the sane people who have never had any hops.

#hater jealousy

.....interestingly, you have to go all the way down to number 50......to find a rebounder who was noted for his "hops".....and that player was Shawn Kemp! All the other guys had difficulty elevating high enough to slide a Sunday night "Night Owl" newspaper under there feet!

.....interestingly, you have to go all the way down to number 50......to find a rebounder who was noted for his "hops".....and that player was Shawn Kemp! All the other guys had difficulty elevating high enough to slide a Sunday night "Night Owl" newspaper under there feet!

that just can't be right...

Rebounding has little to do with hops and much more to do with positioning and effort.

Charles Barkley had a 37" vertical coming out of Auburn - and that was at 280lbs. But he wasn't "known" for his hops because he could do other things - like play basketball.

I once read a story where Barkley dunked the ball 10 times in a row while standing at the rim in front of reporters.....on one frickin' leg (his left!). For a guy 6'5" to do that is inhuman.