What's new

My Dream

GoJazz

My dream for the Jazz next year would be us not resigning AK, Okur retiring and Raja Fail being traded for extra draft picks. Make it happen KOC

My dream for the Jazz next year would be us not resigning AK, Okur retiring and Raja Fail being traded for extra draft picks. Make it happen KOC

Vindictive dreams about athletes? Why not just be like other guys and dream about hot women, fast cars, and lots of $$$$$$$$.

My dream for the Jazz next year would be ...Raja Fail being traded for extra draft picks.

Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, sing for the tears.
Sing with me, if it's just for today, maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away.

Boring. Can you edit the OP to include something at least a little interesting? Maybe vicarious living in your dreams or a big fish story?

*removed by moderator pending vote*

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring. Can you edit the OP to include something at least a little interesting? Maybe vicarious living in your dreams or a big fish story?

I'll see that and raise you king terd.

A child of my very own person. This doozy wouldn't flush! I flushed three times, and it didn't budge! I had to go get a popsicle stick to break it in half

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see that and raise you king terd.

A child of my very own person. This doozy wouldn't flush! I flushed three times, and it didn't budge! I had to go get a popsicle stick to break it in half

I have to learn how to entice a couple of the known trolls into infractions.

That was disgusting you *******. I was eating lunch when I saw that. Gross.

For what it's worth, I vote to give him a warning AND infraction.

That was disgusting you *******. I was eating lunch when I saw that. Gross.

For what it's worth, I vote to give him a warning AND infraction.

snitch.jpg

The MfS infiltrated almost every aspect of GDR life. In the mid-1980s, a network of IMs began growing in both German states; by the time East Germany collapsed in 1989, the MfS employed 91,015 employees and 173,081 informants.[22] About one of every 63 East Germans collaborated with the MfS – one of the most extensive police infiltrations of a society in history. In 2007 an article in BBC stated that "Some calculations have concluded that in East Germany there was one informer to every seven citizens."[23] Additionally, MfS agents infiltrated and undermined West Germany's government and spy agencies.

Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (MfS)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi