What's new

My Thoughts Or, The Thoughts of Batman.

Batman

-This is a long offseason. I live in at George so it's also very hot outside too. Can't wait till Twilight of October/early November. Gonna get cool weather and Jazz basketball back.

-I went to the Vegas summer league last Saturday. I saw Howard Eisley, John Malkovich and Jeff Hornacek walking the halls of the Thomas and Mack. Celebs everywhere. It was great. The games were not so great but it's all we got. Bryce Cotton was awesome though.

Trey Lyles... Trey Lyles?? Trey Lyles!! Trey Lyles: The Dude Drafted After Turner. We drafted Trey Lyles with the twelfth Pick; I'm not sure if I'm ready to think it was the right thing for us to do.

-Lyles went 4-7 from three doe. That makes me want to believe. Think I'm gonna finally buy some real Estate on Lyles Island. Got One Love right across the street perched up in upstairs office taking pictures of all kinds of Sh**. PKM owns half the island. And as it turns out Thee Jazz Fan is my neighbor so naturally he's ready to sell. He and Naos are best buds though and I realize they were meant for each other. Lot of empty homes here though. Waiting for more neighbors.

Is there anyone left on Trey Burke Island? Please speak now or forever hold your piece (Haha Punny. Sorry Trey)

-Bryce Cotton better make this team. Better than Trey? I think so. Plays more Quin's pace too. The 4 point guard thing is interesting. And Neto (Speaking of Neto), I don't think we'll be able to trade Trey.

-So Neto can't shoot, but he has plus speed and plays with superior "imagination." That sounds interesting. Dennis do me like that every time!
Tibor sounds too good to be true. Near Rudy length and he can shoot!?!!? If he never translates it will have to be because he's slow as hell. How slow is he exactly?

I love that Alex Kennedy from Basketball Insiders and Kevin Arnovits of ESPN have given major love to the Jazz Via podcast. Arnovits said on Zach Lowe's podcast, " I am fascinated by the Utah Jazz. This is a very very good basketball team."

What the **** did I just read? Are you high?

And what's up with the thread title? No one cares half as much about your 'thoughts' nearly as much as you think.

The games were not so great but it's all we got. Bryce Cotton was awesome though.

In all summer league games this year, Bryce Cotton shot 35-97 (36.1%) from the field. That's worse than Trey Burke...and against a bunch of scrubs no less. I like his style but it's simply very inefficient on offense and the board's lovefest for him over the last couple weeks while understandable is not something grounded in much sense or logic.

Yes, graduated from DSU last year and Snow Canyon in 05. Almost born here and definitely raised here. Love this place.

How come I just now know this?
I am the managing partner of the development company at Entrada and we are doing a HUGE project starting next year. I want to know all JF that live around here. Do you have a massive wart or something?

I am the managing partner of the development company at Entrada and we are doing a HUGE project starting next year. I want to know all JF that live around here. Do you have a massive wart or something?

Umm.. Batman just graduated bro, dun think he can afford to buy a house yet let alone an Entrada Resort Mansion.

What the **** did I just read? Are you high?

And what's up with the thread title? No one cares half as much about your 'thoughts' nearly as much as you think.

Haha nah. Was waiting for my cousin in the lobby at the doctor's office. Just thought I'd put some ideas down. It's probably not right to really apologize and I'm really trying to sort of mean this, but I apologize for coming onto a website that was made for the sole purpose of people sharing their thoughts and opinions and sharing my thoughts and opinions. Not that I care. Also, I don't care half as much about your thoughts as nearly as you think. Not that you care. What is this? Haha. I think it's dumb being like that bro haha. But I've read YouTube comments enough to understand the baser tendencies and inclinations of human nature.

I did not even know you live in St George, which is probably because I am not on Jazzfanz as much as a faithful Jazz poster should be.

But how does all of this help track down the man that killed your parents?

Spoiler alert: it was Michael Jordan