What's new

My TV Broke Again

MeloTheJazzKiller

Damn, my TV is on the blink again. It’s odd. I can get Knick games, but not any Jazz games. Why can’t I get any Jazz games on my TV?

An electronics guy told me there are chips called Brunsons and DeVincenzos and Harts that allow me to see Knick playoff games. To watch Jazz games they need chips like that. Kessler chips don’t work.

Damn, my TV is on the blink again. It’s odd. I can get Knick games, but not any Jazz games. Why can’t I get any Jazz games on my TV?

An electronics guy told me there are chips called Brunsons and DeVincenzos and Harts that allow me to see Knick playoff games. To watch Jazz games they need chips like that. Kessler chips don’t work.
I hope your TV has a long string of continued functionality during an extended NY playoff run. Those fans deserve it.

After the Cavs tanked to avoid potentially playing Philly in Round 1, while the Knicks did the opposite, I think it'd be very funny if the Knicks advanced and the Cavs lost to the Magic.
If the Cavs lose to the Magic after that nonsense... it is a virtual lock that Don asks out right?

About damn time Melo! You should have been gloating weeks ago. Congrats to the knicks. That God forsaken town needs this!