What's new

My TV Broke. Who Won Slam Dunk Contest?

MeloTheJazzKiller

Just my luck, Slam Dunk contest is about to start and wham, my TV set goes kaput. Who won? And more importantly, what team is the winner of the best prize in sports from? Was it a Utah player? Please tell me who won and what team does he play for. Thanks in advance for your help.

That’s weird cuz my tv broke when it couldn’t handle how ugly that **** was. I was actually grateful I was put out of my own misery.

Who the **** cares, you *******! We weren't going around posting on other team forums when Jeremy Evans won. We were like cool - our bench player who seems like a cool guy won the dunk contest. Good for him.

No one won. But it sounds like a lot of people who watched lost. Mostly just time, but some lost their love for basketball altogether.

Just my luck, Slam Dunk contest is about to start and wham, my TV set goes kaput. Who won? And more importantly, what team is the winner of the best prize in sports from? Was it a Utah player? Please tell me who won and what team does he play for. Thanks in advance for your help.
That's funny you think there was a dunk contest.