What's new

Name all the teams that are worse than the Jazz........

orangello

With a roster that looks like this:

Favors
Hayward
Kanter
Burks
Evans
Not so Wet Bandit
DMC
Foye
Tinsley
Random FA
Random FA
Random FA

and go

I still think that the Kings, Pistons, Bobcats, Suns, Magic and Pelicans (they will be close though) will be worse than Utah.

Who am I forgetting?

I still think that the Kings, Pistons, Bobcats, Suns, Magic and Pelicans (they will be close though) will be worse than Utah.

Who am I forgetting?

Wizards, lakers, and Raptors.

Lakers are gonna suck no matter what happens to Dwight. My gut tells me he is going to bail for Houston. If that's the case then the Lakers are in huge trouble next year. Maybe they will keep Kobe out in hopes of scoring a top pick and getting a new franchise player for the next decade? Ala when David Robinson sat out the entire season for Tim Duncan.

I posted this previously where but it fits here...

*Teams better than Jazz next year!!

Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
Chicago Bulls
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Golden State Warriors
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors

*Toss Ups!!

Washington Wizards- looked real good with a healthy J.Wall
New Orleans Hornets- depends on what they get for Eric Gordon
Detroit Pistons
Cleveland Cavaliers
Philadelphia 76ers

*Teams Worst than Jazz next Year!!

Charlotte Bobcats
Orlando Magic
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Kings

So that puts the Jazz between 5th-10th worst team in the NBA!!

This gives the Jazz a decent chance to move up into the top 3.

But if we don't make it into the top 3 I believe it does put us In a great position to pick up Marcus Smart as our PG of the future!!!

Last edited:
Still too early for me to say. I still have no idea what Mama is going to okay Lindsey O'Connor to do.

Cavs, Kings, Pistons, and Hornets are pretty talented teams, they could move ahead if they get it together. Bucks could be worse. I'd say Suns and Bobcats as well. I think the Jazz could be in the mix, but I think they could also squeak into the playoffs.

Who ****ing knows.

Hopefully the Cavs land cousins.. That should help them be better than us next year!!

With a roster that looks like this:

Favors
Hayward
Kanter
Burks
Evans
Not so Wet Bandit
DMC
Foye
Tinsley
Random FA
Random FA
Random FA

and go

I picked Dwight Howard and CP3 as our free agent pick ups. So were pretty F'ing good.

I posted this previously where but it fits here...

*Teams better than Jazz next year!!

Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
Chicago Bulls
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Golden State Warriors
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors

*Toss Ups!!

Washington Wizards- looked real good with a healthy J.Wall
New Orleans Hornets- depends on what they get for Eric Gordon
Detroit Pistons
Cleveland Cavaliers
Philadelphia 76ers

*Teams Worst than Jazz next Year!!

Charlotte Bobcats
Orlando Magic
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Kings

So that puts the Jazz between 5th-10th worst team in the NBA!!

This gives the Jazz a decent chance to move up into the top 3.

But if we don't make it into the top 3 I believe it does put us In a great position to pick up Marcus Smart as our PG of the future!!!

Or kasey hill

Bobcats
Magic
Cavaliers
Pelicans
Lakers
Suns
Kings
probably Detroit
maybe Portland - but we should be about on their level

The Wizards and Raptors will be close to .500 teams if they stay healthy. Same with the T'wolves.

I see us drafting 9th - 11th depending on how the lottery shakes out.

Bobcats
Magic
Cavaliers
Pelicans
Lakers
Suns
Kings
probably Detroit
maybe Portland - but we should be about on their level

The Wizards and Raptors will be close to .500 teams if they stay healthy. Same with the T'wolves.

I see us drafting 9th - 11th depending on how the lottery shakes out.

Seems like a good list... and I'll be happy selecting 10'ish.

Don't forget, we have the X factor in Ty Corbin. While some of the new coaches may actually instill confidence in their teams and bring new ideas, Ty will continue to coach just as he has in the previous 2+ years. That right there, could mean the difference between 5th worst and 10th worst. I see some of the teams on the list making a few moves in FA. However, I think the Jazz will definitely stand pat and backfill with rookies and undrafted FA's. With Lindsey in charge, I don't think it's a given that Foye or Mo Williams will return.

Don't forget, we have the X factor in Ty Corbin. While some of the new coaches may actually instill confidence in their teams and bring new ideas, Ty will continue to coach just as he has in the previous 2+ years. That right there, could mean the difference between 5th worst and 10th worst. I see some of the teams on the list making a few moves in FA. However, I think the Jazz will definitely stand pat and backfill with rookies and undrafted FA's. With Lindsey in charge, I don't think it's a given that Foye or Mo Williams will return.

As always, a winning addition brought to us by MoTown.

I believe an "average" coach would've led the Jazz to 47 wins last season, a "great" coach 50-52 wins. Ty Corbin easily cost the Jazz 4-5 losses due to his clueless substitution patterns and inability to make any in game adjustments. Talent wise we shouldn't be that bad next year, but the Corbin factor will definitely drag us down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I believe an "average" coach would've led the Jazz to 47 wins last season, a "great" coach 50-52 wins. Ty Corbin easily cost the Jazz 4-5 losses due to his clueless substitution patterns and inability to make any in game adjustments. Talent wise we shouldn't be that bad next year, but the Corbin factor will definitely drag us down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Can't argue with you there. I remember several games where Corbin benched guys with the hot hand, or didn't make defensive substitutions at the end of games. And how long did he stay with the same starting lineup that was routinely digging 10+ holes in the 1st and then 3rd quarters? I'm not sure how good/bad we'll be talent-wise. Some of that depends on the PG situation and how the FO fills in the 2nd unit. But Ty is definitely not going to win the Jazz more games with his brilliant coaching.