What's new

NBA All-Choke Artist Team

Individual defensive advanced stats are extremely flawed and especially so in small samples and crunch time is precisely that - extremely small sample, but indeed as a whole the team has been horrible defensively in the clutch. We just cannot stop anybody. Offensively Hayward is well above average in the clutch for the season, Hood was extremely bad in November and that skews his whole sample. If you ignore the start of the season(November), he's above average as well for the rest of the season.

Individual defensive advanced stats are extremely flawed and especially so in small samples and crunch time is precisely that - extremely small sample, but indeed as a whole the team has been horrible defensively in the clutch. We just cannot stop anybody. Offensively Hayward is well above average in the clutch for the season, Hood was extremely bad in November and that skews his whole sample. If you ignore the start of the season(November), he's above average as well for the rest of the season.

And with such a small sample size things like being on the wrong end of so many missed calls skews those numbers to the extreme.

I came across this article earlier today, it was completely different than what I expected. I had thought it was an all times list and Karl Malone would be on it.