What's new

NBA All Star voting has begun VOTE

no thanks, the more people vote the more engaged the leauge will think fans are. Hopefully after the Curuso and Fall number this season they will not allow any more fan votes in the future. Split it between coaches and reporters.
Ever since Yao Ming was in the league I could see fan voting being a problem. Yao Ming deserved to be an all star every time he went, but the votes were ridiculous. I would guarantee that if there was a Chinese player that was about the same talent level as,... let's just say, Demar DeRozen, he would be top vote getter right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

no thanks, the more people vote the more engaged the leauge will think fans are. Hopefully after the Curuso and Fall number this season they will not allow any more fan votes in the future. Split it between coaches and reporters.
Well this is a stupid attitude because it’s never going to happen. Also there are plenty of Jazz fans to get our guys in the upper parts of the voting but dumb attitudes like this prevent it. There’s plenty of fans of our team to get our guys enough votes to be in the upper parts of it and many of you have this dumb attitude. Guess what. Fan voting is not going away, sorry to break it to you. It should but it won’t. So just vote and support instead of moping around whining about it. With the amount of votes it takes to get in the top 10 there’s plenty of fans here to get guys in. So do it. Everyday. So yes to Jazz fans. Stop crying, you can literally vote everyday. We have had a year of sellouts of 18,306 people in our arena. There’s plenty of us to get our guys enough votes. So do it.

It use to be that only fans who attended the games could vote, using the card they passed out at the game. This system automatically filtered out players whose teams had poor attendance. I wish they would return to that.

Well this is a stupid attitude because it’s never going to happen. Also there are plenty of Jazz fans to get our guys in the upper parts of the voting but dumb attitudes like this prevent it. There’s plenty of fans of our team to get our guys enough votes to be in the upper parts of it and many of you have this dumb attitude. Guess what. Fan voting is not going away, sorry to break it to you. It should but it won’t. So just vote and support instead of moping around whining about it. With the amount of votes it takes to get in the top 10 there’s plenty of fans here to get guys in. So do it. Everyday. So yes to Jazz fans. Stop crying, you can literally vote everyday. We have had a year of sellouts of 18,306 people in our arena. There’s plenty of us to get our guys enough votes. So do it.
Speaking of stupid attitudes.....

After a couple weeks of non-stop Caruso coverage he has now passed several WC guards with votes. Here are the latest returns, go vote in every way possible. Donovan does have over 449,000, already over 30,000 more than last year. He will get into a realm where he can get enough votes to get in as a starter in coming years. Rudy is still no-where to be seen. Go vote people.

Attachments

• EN3IgWWXUAQfFG8.jpg
    EN3IgWWXUAQfFG8.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 13
I think it's been decided that James Harden, Luka Doncic, Lebron James, Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis have already won the western conference side when it comes fan voting. No one is catching them either.

Could someone explain to me howcome Alex Caruso has more votes than Donovan?

81831183_3691135997571163_5952982834426675200_o.jpg

3+ million more people in LA in one of the biggest NBA markets.

This entire thing is a farce and a waste. I know others think differently but they're wrong.
It’s not just this. If you follow several (including ESPN and such) on social media there have been a ton of posts about Caruso pumping up a dude who averages 5 points a game. Here’s a good thread that shows Rudy has been mentioned only TWICE by all of these social media sites both posts negative about him. Here a look at how Bleacher Report,ESPN,Sportscenter etc are covering the league. Spoiler alert, they’re doing a trash job.

I am finally so happy to see tacko, caruso or curry in this list and ahead Donovan or Rudy. It show factually how ridiculous this list is. But in another hand, it's so sad to see what kind of people votes... Sad NBA sometimes...

Sent from my MI 9 using JazzFanz mobile app

Mitchell still in the 7th spot with close to 674k voting. It's laughable how California is trying to vote in Caruso. But he ain't catching up to Luka or Harden though. It's already game over.

Lol, this can’t be taken seriously. If anything fans should just be allowed to vote for a specific pool of 2nd caliber all star candidates and let the analysts and data determine the top 7 or 8 players.

I feel bad because a little part of me secretly wants Rudy to be snubbed again. Can you imagine what Pissed Off Rudy will do if he’s left out again?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app