What's new

NBA Coach of the Year Canned

They made mistake by not firing him 3 years ago when they had home court advantage but got swept by Wizards in first round.
By those standards, Sloan should have been fired multiple times during the Stockton/Malone days.

Casey's crime was his players couldnt hit shots and Lebron was ******* unbelievable...and he got away with a goal tend. Raptors were closer than they've ever been, have been getting better and should contend again next season.

This was an *** saving move by the GM.

Casey's crime was his players couldnt hit shots and Lebron was ******* unbelievable...and he got away with a goal tend..

Casey's crime was he was trying to play wrong players, in wrong positions and with wrong schemes. He lost to Cavs 10 playoff games in a row. You would think smart coach would try something different. Or at least take page form Indiana's book and try that...yet has was pushing all wrong chess pieces and was badly outcoached by Lue.

Casey's crime was he was trying to play wrong players, in wrong positions and with wrong schemes. He lost to Cavs 10 playoff games in a row. You would think smart coach would try something different. Or at least take page form Indiana's book and try that...yet has was pushing all wrong chess pieces and was badly outcoached by Lue Lebron.

By those standards, Sloan should have been fired multiple times during the Stockton/Malone days.

Casey's crime was his players couldnt hit shots and Lebron was ******* unbelievable...and he got away with a goal tend. Raptors were closer than they've ever been, have been getting better and should contend again next season.

This was an *** saving move by the GM.
Ehh, Casey was **** in the Cavs series. He had CJ Miles guard Kevin Love without help defense, for multiple possessions.

Reactions: MVP
i have a feeling phx and new york kind of wish they waited just a bit longer now. lol.

nothing against igor, he's awesome, but you can't deny this.

Dc7lq7sU8AA8ANI.jpg

Ehh, Casey was **** in the Cavs series. He had CJ Miles guard Kevin Love without help defense, for multiple possessions.

There are some other things that were questionable too... he kinda sold his guys out after game 1 saying they got the yips. I think he’s good and will take a team from bad to decent but may not be the guy that can do much more unless he has transcendent talent.

I'm surprised, and frankly think it's a bad move.

If the standard is that you have to be able to beat LeBron in the playoffs to keep your job...no team in the East has done that for 8 seasons.

Casey is going to find another job and he's above being an assistant, but it would be cool to rent him if I'm wrong.

I'm surprised, and frankly think it's a bad move.

If the standard is that you have to be able to beat LeBron in the playoffs to keep your job...no team in the East has done that for 8 seasons.
I don't think requiring ONE win against a guy and his buddies is asking too much. They also got blown out in game 4.