What's new

NBA.com Dunk of Night with ex-Jazz Enes Kanter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad dunk. I give it 7/10.

21pts 8rbs... his best game of the season?

It's never cease to amaze me how many Jazz players who we have let walked and are doing really well right now...

Paul Millsap
Wesley Matthews
Kyle Korver
DeMarre Carroll
CJ Miles
Kosta Kuofus

Not saying Kanter is on that list but... never say never I guess.

It's never cease to amaze me how many Jazz players who we have let walked and are doing really well right now...

Paul Millsap
Wesley Matthews
Kyle Korver
DeMarre Carroll
CJ Miles
Kosta Kuofus

Not saying Kanter is on that list but... never say never I guess.

you are very easily amazed, though.

These Kanter attention threads always make me wonder what Boozer is up to and what Memo had for lunch, really just all kinds of equally important Jazz related subjects I would otherwise never think about.

So... they played against the Denver Nuggets... I think I could score 5 pts in 25 min against them.

I am sure the likes of you and Derrick Favors can drop buckets like gangbuster against these crappy Nuggets, just like the game against them last week Dec 18th - where Favors scored easily with his 8 points 2-for-8 in 35 mins, and im sure you can do much better!

our team's record is barely ahead of them by a whopping 1.5 game and why talk like they are trash team ..

These Kanter attention threads always make me wonder what Boozer is up to and what Memo had for lunch, really just all kinds of equally important Jazz related subjects I would otherwise never think about.

At least Memo was a fan favorite and basically retired as a Jazz man. He did get traded to Brooklyn but only played a handful of minutes there.

Well aesthetically there were a lot of cooler dunks but I think they've chosen this to respect the effort and contact and the intensity. Kanter made Mike Malone say those things about him after the game so I guess he draw some attention with that play and dunk. Also Enes said "I didn't know I had it in me" which is BS to me since he had harder dunks in SLC. Well he is pleasing media and the fans with answers so no biggies. I saw him say "amin (amen)" after the posterizer so I guess he was happy he was not blocked. But to be honest, he made me really proud as a Turk last game he played nearly perfect.

CXSzdSAUkAAjxH6.png

Can someone do some video magic and put a terd or a 'turkish delight' poo nugget over Kanter's head? Kanter is a negative asset. He can score. He can rebound. He is strong. But OKC missed the playoffs last year in spite of all time record numbers by Westrbrook during the post all star break. I watched many of those games and Kanter was to blame all too often. Kanter is doing well OFF THE BENCH playing 18 - 20 minutes per game. Why? They don't trust him. He is a negative asset. Move on. It's a shame we didn't get more than Pliess and a draft pick for him... TRUE. But did we really want to resign that hershey squirt meathead?

OH YEAH... They are paying him $70 Million Dollars to come off the bench and play 18 - 20 minutes! Ha ha ha.

" I watched many of those games and Kanter was to blame all too often".

Did you even notice that Durant and Ibaka were injured and out for the season by then ,their pretty good ball players by the way.
Typical,not knowing anything about basketball to blame one player out of five players for all the defensive woes.At least the OKC fans point at Waiters and Augustines bad defense and not trying to point at one player.Last year Kanter played with Burke and Burks ,both finished at the bottom of worst defensive players right there with Kanter,but to Utah fans like you pointed only at Kanter.

And right now Utah could use Kanter badly as a healthy and highly productive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.