What's new

NBA.com Power Rankings - Jazz are below who?!?!?!?!/1/1/1/1

Who gives? Isnt like we played a game yet. Only gives the players more incentive to work harder and prove these column writers wrong.

The Jazz never get the respect they deserve, even when it's unclear how much respect...they um...deserve. But worse than those other teams? I don't think so. Go ahead and enlarge that chip on Derrick Favors' shoulder.

Last edited:
More like it shows where their trully belong. I think Miny with new players and Adelman certainly can finish with better record, Hornets look solid as well. SI rankings had Jazz as 26th team in NBA.. Hollinger as 11th team in west... most experts agree, we are lottery team this year.
But with AK we'd be in the playoff hunt, right?

Cleveland/Toronto/Charlotte are clearly the bottom feeders and then there's a bunch of pretty eh teams after that, but I do find it hard to believe we're at the bottom of that list.

Obviously lots has changed on this ranking. Lopez is out for NJ, not just a question mark. Portland too is in trouble with Aldridge out. Not sure if they are taking any of that kind of stuff into account. Kobe out too, and Bynum.

Anyway really it means nothing. We will come up the list when we are hovering near .500. But in the end, we are probably ranked about right for right now.