What's new

NBA Draft player measurements

Keefe

is there a site we can refer to for this? DX is done.

I realize some upperclassmen could have their measurements on there but most college kids do not and I want to see what some of these kids’ standing reaches and wingspans are.

The measurements in DX are from the NBA Combine or other formal events. It's hit or miss depending on what events players attend. It's probably just best to Google them.

Is there someone you're looking for in particular?

The measurements in DX are from the NBA Combine or other formal events. It's hit or miss depending on what events players attend. It's probably just best to Google them.

Is there someone you're looking for in particular?

No one in particular. Just wanted to be able to peruse players and their measurements.

Screenshot one for me.

Screen_Shot_2018-02-20_at_2.42.29_PM.png

@Shaquemgriffin just put up 20 reps on the bench press. His left arm is a prosthetic up to the elbow.

I want to see this dude make the NFL and make some history. Pretty cool

Reactions: RJF
@Shaquemgriffin just put up 20 reps on the bench press. His left arm is a prosthetic up to the elbow.

I want to see this dude make the NFL and make some history. Pretty cool

What you’ve said is inaccurate or sort of confusing. I’ve seen the guy play a bunch. He has two arms. The one sort of ends at the wrist and is a thin stump.

At the combine, he wore a prosthetic from elbow up with a fake hand so he could bench press. I imagine he wears this often to weight train and such.

What you’ve said is inaccurate or sort of confusing. I’ve seen the guy play a bunch. He has two arms. The one sort of ends at the wrist and is a thin stump.

At the combine, he wore a prosthetic from elbow up with a fake hand so he could bench press. I imagine he wears this often to weight train and such.

You’re right. He’s missing just his hand. In the video it looked like his entire forearm was a prosthetic.

My mistake. Still awesome.