Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vernon Carey jr

• Micah Potter

• Walker Kessler

Votes: 65 79.3%

• Total voters
Obviously Lauri if I can only vote for one.

EDIT: Would only let me pick one initially, now I can pick more.

Last edited:
Not to crap on your thread, but if it were anything like a real expansion draft, it would’ve happened BEFORE the draft (so no Hendricks, George or Sensabaugh) AND any players with ETO’s or that are UFAs are excluded (so no Clarkson, THT, Jones, Gay, JTA or Azibuike)

Sexton, Dunn, Agbaji, Markkanen, Fontecchio, Samanic, Kessler, Olynyk, Juzang, Potter and Carey all would’ve been eligible.

Obvious keepers would’ve been Sexton, Agbaji, Markkanen, Olynyk, Kessler and Fontecchio. Beyond that, I probably would’ve kept Dunn and Samanic, leaving Juzang, Potter and Carey all eligible to be taken.

If the question really is, who are top 8 players currently on the roster that I’d fight to keep to build my team around right now?

I’d probably say Markkanen, Kessler, Clarkson, Agbaji, Collins, Hendricks, Sexton and George. I love THT, but he’s the best player I’d leave unprotected in the scenario you posted.

We should trade every player after no. 8 for picks so we don't lose assets in an expansion draft.

Kessler having 9 less votes than Collins means someone needs to find who voted this way and ban them. Forever.