What's new

NBA Finals: Spurs vs. Heat

Who gunna win this ****?

• Spurs

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Heat

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Just like I guaranteed the Heat would win the last series in 7, I guarantee you San Antonio in 7 for this one.

I do not see it lasting more then 6 games. Spurs are to good and to well coached for Miami.

Spurs in 5......they won't turn the ball over, they won't let the ball denial pressure that took the Pacers out of there offense affect them......in fact, look for the Spurs to go back door so many times on the Heat that by the end of the night, the Spurs will shoot around 60%! Plus, I think the refs want to see Duncan win this championship over that braggadocios Lebron and posse that they won't hose the Spurs as bad as they normally would!

The 2-3-2 format of the Finals is really unfair to the road team. It's so hard to win three games in a row against an elite team, even at home. I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that only two road teams have won all three of their home games in the Finals under this format before: the Heat in 2006 and then again in 2012. This format essentially means the road team has to win on the other team's home court twice to win the series.

The 2-3-2 format of the Finals is really unfair to the road team. It's so hard to win three games in a row against an elite team, even at home. I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that only two road teams have won all three of their home games in the Finals under this format before: the Heat in 2006 and then again in 2012. This format essentially means the road team has to win on the other team's home court twice to win the series.

I think the Pistons won all of their home games in the 2004 Finals.

Ginobili needs to seriously step his game up or else Bron Bron is going to take the flopping title from him.

.....true dat! My guess is the only title Lebron wins this year is that "flopping" title! Maybe that's what he had in mind when he said "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" FLOPPING titles!

....forgot about that format for the Finals! I'm more certain now than ever, Spurs in 4 or 5! They probably won't have to win all 3 games at home!

.....you would think a guy with the handle "LazyD" would be more interested in winning with brains than athletic ability!

I love the Spurs style of play, and definitely want them to win the series. Just don't think they can.

Reminds a bit of the famous jazz/bulls finals. The Jazz had the brains, but holy **** the Bulls had some athletic wings

I love the Spurs style of play, and definitely want them to win the series. Just don't think they can.

Reminds a bit of the famous jazz/bulls finals. The Jazz had the brains, but holy **** the Bulls had some athletic wings

...the Bull's had brains, too! Any team that can successfully run the "triangle offense" has brains! That's why Jackson had to dump it when Shequlle O'Neal came aboard.....he's brain dead! The Heat couldn't run a triangle offense to save there neck!

...the Bull's had brains, too! Any team that can successfully run the "triangle offense" has brains! That's why Jackson had to dump it when Shequlle O'Neal came aboard.....he's brain dead! The Heat couldn't run a triangle offense to save there neck!

Oh beautiful sweet irony!

I never said the Bull's didn't have brains, nor do I believe that the Heat don't have brains. Maybe Jackson scrapped the triangle offense because the most unstoppable play for quite a few years was a Shaq post isolation. No sense running it if that's the case. Learn how to use there and their correctly please. I've seen some of your other posts and you remind me of your opinion of Shaquille O'Neal (pretty sure that's how it's spelled).