What's new

NBA league pass packages

I have a couple questions.

#1 - can two people league pass accounts (kind of like Netflix)?

#2 - anybody want to share me their info? Disclaimer - I promise to guard the info with my life and not share with anyone else; I would just be grateful since I'm too broke for $120.

Go Jazz

I signed up for hehestreams for $25 which covers me through December. At which point I can pay another $25 bucks for a couple of months more. Through preseason it's been much more reliable than league pass was for me last year.

I have a couple questions.

#1 - can two people league pass accounts (kind of like Netflix)?

#2 - anybody want to share me their info? Disclaimer - I promise to guard the info with my life and not share with anyone else; I would just be grateful since I'm too broke for $120.

Go Jazz

They can detect multiple feeds. If someone buys a cable package they get online access included. I have given away my digital login for many years to people I know, including some forum members. This year, the NBA required the NBA to authenticate the app with my Dish login, which I won't share. So I doubt anyone will share with you. Just watch via Reddits NBA streams...

@LoPo find someone with a DISH account and offer to split the additional league pass cost, maybe they'll let you pay at leisure. But like jazzgasm said you'd have full access to the account so it'd have to be someone who really trusted ya not to buy pay per views etc.

I use a VPN and route my internet through India. Thats their price for a season pass.

I would simple just but nba league pass but my games would be blacked out due to living in SLC. So I have to use a VPN to watch the game, so I might as well pick the cheapest location.

Yep, this is what I do too and it works amazing. Just hook a laptop up to a TV/Projector and its by far the best way to watch games. For you cheapos out there, this is what you should do to watch all the games.

Are most of you going to do that $120 for access to all Jazz games or pay the $200 for all teams?

For the record, this is a pretty badass picture of our Jazz on the main League Pass page: http://www.nba.com/leaguepass
I don't watch that many non-Jazz games, but I do watch some, and in particular I watch quite a few 4th quarters/end of games, so I'm going with the full pass (international, in Norway, so not India prices).

I was about to order League Pass but its blacked out, that really is a thing because I live in SLC? I'm totally unplugged with YouTubeTV, don't feel like routing to another country. I'm just trying to confirm I'm actually screwed. I could do YouTubeTV but it's $250 and I don't see individual team packages.

I was about to order League Pass but its blacked out, that really is a thing because I live in SLC? I'm totally unplugged with YouTubeTV, don't feel like routing to another country. I'm just trying to confirm I'm actually screwed. I could do YouTubeTV but it's $250 and I don't see individual team packages.
If you're running it through the app, it's not blacked out. I'm in Utah and am getting games through the app, despite them saying it's blacked out.

If you're running it through the app, it's not blacked out. I'm in Utah and am getting games through the app, despite them saying it's blacked out.

I do run it through the app, I did buy a couple single games last year without issue. I'll do the first month for $17.99 November 1 and see how that goes. Thanks for the feedback! I just get hesitant cause I'm a Giant's fan and every game against the DBacks and Rockies are blacked out.

I run it through the app, I did buy a couple single games last year without issue. I'll do the first month for $17.99 November 1 and see how that goes. Thanks for the feedback!
I bought individual games last year because I was afraid of buying the whole season and having it not work (ended up spending more money that way). This year I just bought the team pass and it’s been fine.

In previous seasons I could get around blackouts by selecting the other teams' feed on the NBA app with Appletv - not anymore. Same with Firestick. They blackininininig them out due the location of the dish account I purchased thru.

Do any of these streaming TV services (Sling, PSVue, Fubo, etc) even carry AT&T Sportsnet with their packages? I haven't seen any that have.

I've purchased the month and running it through the app, I got the first couple games but each game on RSR has been blacked out. Any other ways around this? I'm bummed cause I feel like I won't see many games this year.