What's new

NBA play in tournament thread

Thank you to the Lakers for showing us some good material to use for a gameplan against the Warriors.

Hopefully Memphis can show us something good as well (or just beat them outright)

The moving screen call on Draymond was brutal.
That was a pretty bad call
On the other hand, they overturned a call that was in favor of the Lakers (the LeBron charge that he drew) and I almost never see calls overturned and they didn't call the flagrant when Draymond hit LeBron in the face with 2 hands and they called LeBron for a tech and I thought they screwed the Lakers in the first half pretty bad.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

On the other hand, they overturned a call that was in favor of the Lakers (the LeBron charge that he drew) and I almost never see calls overturned and they didn't call the flagrant when Draymond hit LeBron in the face with 2 hands and they called LeBron for a tech and I thought they screwed the Lakers in the first half pretty bad.
Yeah. To me it felt like the Lakers were getting a horrible whistle in the 1st half, and then in the 2nd half, aside from the non-flagrant on Draymond, the calls swung completely to the Lakers.

See Draymond step over Lebron after trying to blind him on that play. Hopefully we can get out of a series with GSW with everyone healthy. F Draymond. Go right at him, dont let his mind games get to you(if we do play them.. go Memphis)

Helluva shot for Lebron under pressure. Even Curry had to give him a look. This is a good win for the jazz, I dont want to face Lebron until conference finals.
I hope Draymond shoots lots of 3's against us. And I hope looney and Draymond play together a lot. Let Rudy camp out in the paint.

Yeah, what the hell was up with that?

Why were the broadcasters trying to convince me that shoving your fingers in a players eyeholes is a valid basketball play?

they also said his arms were straight up...

dray.png

Yeah. To me it felt like the Lakers were getting a horrible whistle in the 1st half, and then in the 2nd half, aside from the non-flagrant on Draymond, the calls swung completely to the Lakers.
Ya seems about right. In the end I think the better team won. They were finally mostly healthy and had homecourt advantage
That game played out way it should have imo.

Now I'm rooting for the suns. Hopefully they can knock the Lakers out. If not then hopefully one of their big 2 gets hurt again.
And hopefully it goes 7 hard fought games.

Hard to support a ruling for a charge when the defender is jumping.

SO I have a feeling I'm gonna love Dillon Brooks for one game then hate him for the next four.

I hope Draymond shoots lots of 3's against us. And I hope looney and Draymond play together a lot. Let Rudy camp out in the paint.

There’s no way Kerr is that dumb, right? They’re gonna go small ball and play a lot of Poole and Anderson and turn this into a track meet, right? Rudy better get ready to go hard to the rim. Otherwise, I think GS upsets us. Especially if Mitchell isn’t close to 100 percent.

Just want to add that the east sucks.
Those top 3 teams in the east will probably ask sweep their first round opponents.

Hard to support a ruling for a charge when the defender is jumping.
Agreed. It was right to overturn. I have seen many many calls that obviously should have been overturned but weren't though. And on players didn't play for the Lakers and weren't named LeBron.
At least they made the right call..... Which they usually don't

There’s no way Kerr is that dumb, right? They’re gonna go small ball and play a lot of Poole and Anderson and turn this into a track meet, right? Rudy better get ready to go hard to the rim. Otherwise, I think GS upsets us. Especially if Mitchell isn’t close to 100 percent.
Mitchell is 100%