What's new

NBA play in tournament thread

Wow Washington destroying Indiana. Ouch. But sabonis has a triple-double.

Wow Washington destroying Indiana. Ouch. But sabonis has a triple-double.
I expected a Washington win but thought it would be close.
I bet the 76ers are a bit worried about the wizards. They might be more formidable than your typical 8 seed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I expected a Washington win but thought it would be close.
I bet the 76ers are a bit worried about the wizards. They might be more formidable than your typical 8 seed

Everything feels upside down this year. Wouldn't be surprised to see 2 teams seed 5-8 in the finals.

So the higher seed has won every single game in this play-in, and this will most likely continue tomorrow. The sum total of these 4 days will be that the playoff bracket will look exactly as it would've had there not been a play-in tournament. What a waste of time.

So the higher seed has won every single game in this play-in, and this will most likely continue tomorrow. The sum total of these 4 days will be that the playoff bracket will look exactly as it would've had there not been a play-in tournament. What a waste of time.

Tasty extra for the broadcasters....

You know this whole league is about dollars. That time you say was wasted (before seeing the results of tonight’s game) brought in plenty of dollars.

I really enjoyed that Lakers warriors game.
The were probably some regular season games that didn't matter. Not a waste of time.

Not really. The Celts-Wiz and Lakers-Dubs were excellent games and very competitive. Also, I like giving the team just outside the playoffs a chance to get in. And I expect today's game to be competitive as the previous game they played was. I would not be surprised to see Memphis win because they made a lot of mistakes in their coverage of Curry and should learn from it.

It did a nice job tiring out our 1st round opponent.

If only Morant and JJJ could maintain focus on defense for their 36+ minutes .... and Brooks could have a good shooting night.

I’ve watched a few grizz games this year. They’re weirdly inconsistent. They either have a lot of fight, or they seem to have almost none.

I really, truly hate the Lakers and warriors being seven and eight. There is nothing more the NBA pundits would love to see than them both advancing through the brackets to eventually play in the wcf. I'm convinced the refs will help push this narrative in every way possible. We cannot allow the games to be close in the last couple of minutes or they could very well flip the series.

Lakers and warriors being seven and eight. There is nothing more the NBA pundits would love to see than them both advancing through the brackets

Just a friendly warning....

You'd better take back what you just said. Atlanta coach Nate McMillan was fined $25,000 for saying something similar to what you said. You say the league wants the Lakers and Warriors to advance; McMillan said the league wants the Knicks to advance. That cost Mac twenty-five grand.

I am not a rat, but if you don't take your post down I will forward it to the NBA executive board and they will hit you with a $25,000 fine. Just a friendly warning, my friend.

MEM is a good team so you shouldn't sleep on them winning tonight.

I would take them over GSW just because Curry is the best pure shooter in NBA history, but there are no cake walks this year.