What's new

NBA play in tournament thread

Taylor Jenkins inexperience getting exposed in crunch time. Why would you burn a timeout when your team were pulling away then decided to save it when your opponent going 10-0 run on you?

Taylor Jenkins inexperience getting exposed in crunch time. Why would you burn a timeout when your team were pulling away then decided to save it when your opponent going 10-0 run on you?
yeah he called like 2 time outs real quick for no reason. stupid coaching.

These teams are going to be tired for Game 1.

Good.
Game one should be a blowout no matter who we play. They gonna be gassed.

Memphis his absolutely choked that away... started with the terrible Brooks shot... I swear that guy only makes shots against us.

GSW’s entire offense is hoping Curry can score 40. Not a winning strategy for a playoff run.

These teams are going to be tired for Game 1.

Good.
I'm hoping for at least 2OT. Remember the time the NBA screwed us and had us play in Houston like 32 hours after we beat the Thunder in 6 games. If our series went 7 games I could understand but 6 games!

Game one should be a blowout no matter who we play. They gonna be gassed.

Memphis his absolutely choked that away... started with the terrible Brooks shot... I swear that guy only makes shots against us.
to be fair to him, he is been defending Curry like hell. I don't expect any shot he takes this game to go in. He must be exhausted.