LAC - DAL = Clippers in 5

DEN - POR = Denver in 6
PHX - LAL = Lakers in 7

Second Round

UTA - LAC = Jazz in 6
DEN - LAL = Lakers in 6

Western Conference Finals

UTA - LAL = Jazz in 6

By the way this is the worst path possible in which we face the Lakers. It gives them 2 practice series before they face is which is a mixed bag, because they could either get another injury, which is a real possibility, or they could play the team into playoff shape and be at full force firing on all cylinders by the time they face us, which, combined with their inevitable edge in officiating, means we will have a very very tough series.

I know this is one round at a time but I wanted to get my initial bracket out there just for me.
Can you give me also your first round eastern conference predictions please?

Jazz in 5 - Clippers in 7 - Denver in 5 - Suns in 7 --- Philly in 5 - Nets in 5 - Bucks in 5 - Atlanta in 6

Even though the Playoff has already started, if someone else wants to write his prediction here I will take it.

Mavs win on the road 10pts. That is why they play the game. I know it is one game but just to say that the Mavs have no chance is being a little bias. Any team with Luka has a chance. Hardaway and Finney-Smith had big games. Porzingis not so but they still won. We will see how the rest of the series goes. I voted for the Clips with my head. I might regret not listening to my gut. Again it is one game but a nice win for the Mavs.

Last edited:
Jazz in 4
Mavs in 6
Blazers in 7
Suns in 7
Philly in 4
Nets in 4
Bucks in 6
Knicks in 4

Jazz in 5
Mavs in 7
Lakers in 7
Blazers in 6

Philly in 4
Nets in 5
Bucks in 6
Knicks in 7

With round 2 starting tomorrow and overlapping round 1, when are predictions due?

With round 2 starting tomorrow and overlapping round 1, when are predictions due?

You can predict your partial second round from now, and then, when we'll finally know which team would play against the Jazz you'll be able to complete your second round, editing your previous post if you can.

When the first round will finish I'll post the partial results.

Sick, I get a point for Lakers in 6 because the series ended in 6.

But if you get both the winner and the number of games you get 6 points. Yes it's a bit weird but think about this example:
I predict Denvver in 7 and in reality it is Portland in 7...you were very close to guess right both the winner and the number of games, so at least you get 1 point.
I'thought about a scenario like that when I came up with this rule.
These are the rules, I'm perfectly aware that they cannot be perfect and totally reasonable, especially because I created this contest one day (or less) before the playoff had started, but trust me, I've tried to do that as fairly as possible.

Bucks over Nets in 7
Sixers over Hawks in 6

Going on a limb for what I hope happens to the nets. But odds are the nets win that one.

The sixers-hawks goes longer if Embiid is hobbled. It'll be shorter if he isn't.

Late on Bucks/Nets - so I'm going to put what I would have predicted prior to knowledge of Harden's injury. Feel free to penalize if needs be:

Nets in 6
Sixers in 6
Suns in 6
Jazz in 6