What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Grayson Allen - 3 APG for his college career

Trae Young - 8.7 APG his one year in college

Allen is averaging 8 APG vs. Young with 4.3 APG in SL.

Only two games for Allen and three for Young but it’s surprising to say the least.

Grayson Allen - 3 APG for his college career

Trae Young - 8.7 APG his one year in college

Allen is averaging 8 APG vs. Young with 4.3 APG in SL.

Only two games for Allen and three for Young but it’s surprising to say the least.

Coaching. Offensive system. Personnel.

Gonna struggle to get shots. He’s extremely small. Doesn’t look 6’2 to me at all.

And he’s had trouble consistently creating space to get his shot off and has routinely failed to take his defender off the dribble.

Grayson Allen's shooting should come around when he gets some sense of where his shots are going to come from. He's winging it right now.

Grayson Allen is just the kind of bad *** ************* we need. I mean, there was absolutely no reason to not let go of Young's arm there, but he just did it to wind him up. And he didn't actually actively do anything. He just went limp. I love it. After seeing how easily some All-NBA players get rattled in that OKC series, this is the kind of stuff we need.

Atlanta is learning a hard lesson right now.... don’t draft Trae’s or Trey’s it just doesn’t work...

Wait until Luka drops 30 in Vegas... poor Atlanta fans.

I’m kind of kidding but can you imagine the meltdowns happening here if we passed up Luka for Trae and he looked like this.

Atlanta is learning a hard lesson right now.... don’t draft Trae’s or Trey’s it just doesn’t work...

I’m kind of kidding but can you imagine the meltdowns happening here if we passed up Luka for Trae and he looked like this.
Or Jaren Jackson. Atlanta is going to regret this pick.

Who’s better between Luka and Gorgeous?

Trae Young reminds me of the struggle Trey Burke had when he played in the summer league. I'm sure he'll get it down surely or will surely be the next jimmer fredette if he doesn't. lol

Gorgeous is better in a handsome contest but Luka is better at basketball so it’s a tough call.
Which one helps you win games? What kind of effect does Gorgeous’ rugged-yet-refined looks have on the opposition’s attention to their game plan?

Grayson Allen is just the kind of bad *** ************* we need. I mean, there was absolutely no reason to not let go of Young's arm there, but he just did it to wind him up. And he didn't actually actively do anything. He just went limp. I love it. After seeing how easily some All-NBA players get rattled in that OKC series, this is the kind of stuff we need.

Add this on top of the fear Gobert creates in the paint, the physical nature of Crowder, O’Neale and Rubio and the head games of Ingles?

Then almost 20,000 rabid fans?

Jazz are going to sky rocket up the most hated list.

Perfect.