What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Why are we still questioning the Bradley pick? It is what it is. Hope for the best. I have faith that he will be an asset some day.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I watched Grayson closely and although he was fairly pestering on defense, I didn't see anything that seemed like it would've flared up Wade IV to react how he did. Good to see he is already getting under the skin of players

Sometimes it's not what you do it's who you are - wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids Allen ****ed with at Duke was one of Baldwin's buddies - either that or he just saw the You Tube videos like everyone else.

I hope Allen doesn't become one of those guys who walks on the court and gets 2 fouls called on him just because of his reputation.

Major props to DM for bear hugging Grayson on draft night so he can get out in front and squash all those inevitable questions about his battles with him in college. The kid is amazing me even in the off-season.

you're forgetting someone

gheorge-445x445.jpg

images
Someone posted a compilation video of Wilt interviews, Wilt said George could’ve averaged 30 if the Bullets had tried to give him the ball, LMAO
Why are we still questioning the Bradley pick? It is what it is. Hope for the best. I have faith that he will be an asset some day.

That’s just LoPo stuff there. We are thinking in terms of his fit with the team, and if he can help the team win, LoPo just thinks in terms of assets for his crazy trade concoctions.

No. I mean asset to us not trade asset. I think Bradley will eventually become a good contributor throughout the regular season. I have my doubts about playoff matchups, but we need quality depth for the regular season if we want to secure home playoff spots in the tough west.

Sometimes it's not what you do it's who you are - wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids Allen ****ed with at Duke was one of Baldwin's buddies - either that or he just saw the You Tube videos like everyone else.

I hope Allen doesn't become one of those guys who walks on the court and gets 2 fouls called on him just because of his reputation.

Major props to DM for bear hugging Grayson on draft night so he can get out in front and squash all those inevitable questions about his battles with him in college. The kid is amazing me even in the off-season.

I was thinking about this earlier. People hate Duke and it's 'cool' to test the guy there's a stigma against (I think it's Duke + the tripping incidents). Allen is going to stand up for himself (try giving him a wet-willie and see what happens) and for the most part, other players are going to respect him because he plays hard and doesn't take nonsense.

This reminds me of Bryce Harper going after pitcher Hunter Strickland - every analyst said it's something he had to do else he'd be viewed as weak. And although there's a big difference between getting hit by a 95-MPH fastball and getting in a skirmish on the court, Allen needs to keep doing what he's doing.

No Allen tonight (rest)

Not sure why summer league games are always back to backs. Teams will always be inclined to rest their rookies.

It's gonna be the Naz Long show. I'm interested to see Niang, Kidd and Martin match up with Kevin Knox. Knox has been looking athletic and may have grown a bit more.