What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Allen's fine. He is making the right play usually. He's missed some good open looks. He's also tried some types of shots that just aren't there for him yet at the NBA level.

Grayson moved like he knows what he is doing. He is in more facilitation mode than try to score mode. I like that more than summer league guys trying to fill it up.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Grayson missed some good looks but I really like his stroke, nice quick release.

Allen and Bradley look good to me. Allen has missed a few shots but he has a beautiful stroke and will be able to get his shot off easily in the league. Bradley looks more fit and looks extreme mobile.

Allen has a compact, quick release on his jumper. He's mobile though not super quick. He's got just enough athleticism to make plays.

Damn, Bradley looks good. Nice pick and roll finish on one end and the block on the other.

Ray has been impressive. Bradley looks like he added some muscle. Allen needs to settle in, I am sure he will look better in a more structured offense.

Allen is facilitating the ball extremely nicely. I think that’s 6 assists with 5:51 to go in the 3rd quarter.

Grayson's like Jeremy Renner in the Marvel Universe.. he's not the MAIN GUY, but he's the glue guy that makes it all work.

They even look similar.

4ebd5488b42f2521edb2db6b93aac791.jpg