What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Dennis Lindsey, so smooth yet again on TV.

He has my respect for knowing that cool handshake that people do on the street, and he did it with D3. That was bawse.

Travis Pastrana is risking his life again on live TV. History Channel.

I met him the other day at a go kart place... we took a break and did some racing... I didn’t realize what a big deal he was though... super cool guy.

Mitro-Long yet again missed the pass to Bradley for an easy layup. Went up himself and missed the layup.

So I looked up that Bryce cotton dunk (was awesome) and then saw a video of all the perfect 50 scores dunks from the dunk contest all time. Fun video.
Have to say that all the guys I watched growing up suck compared to recent guys.
Even guys like jordan and Wilkins. Dominique’s dunks are all pretty easy (in comparison to today’s dunks) they are just really powerful. Same with Jordan. They are graceful and mostly all about hangtime but not difficult or creative.
The worst dunks are the short guys. Nate Robinson, spud Webb, and a few others are pretty bad. Jason richardson is probably the best of the short dunkers. Oladipo had a really good one too.
Cedric ceballos had the worst 50 dunk of anyone I think.
Probably my favorite dunk was the Aaron Gordon under the butt dunk (mascot holding the ball up). It’s really close though with quite a few Lavine dunks though. I think Zach lavine is the best dunker of all time based on watching that 14 minutes video. All of his are just incredibly hard and creative, smooth, effortless, graceful, perfect technique....... and he seems to be able to pull them off easily. I think if you took the best dunkers of all time and had them do a game of horse (using only dunks of course) that lavine would win. Im pretty sure he could do any dunk that anyone else could (other than maybe that Aaron Gordon under the butt dunk..... Which I think is the most impressive dunk of all time) and he could do quite a few dunks that no one else could.
It’s funny to see the old school guys thinking its the **** to dunk from the free throw line and then see lavine doing windmills and through the legs dunks from the free throw line.
Vince Carter reverse 360 windmill is in my top 5 for sure.
Also the Andre igudala dunk from out of bounds, off the back of the backboard, then glide under the hoop to the opposite side and reverse dunk probably makes my top 5 as well.

There was some dude from the pacers wearing number 40 that did a few amazing ones too. He might have got the most height on his dunk where one dude had another dude on his shoulders holding the ball up and #40 jumped over them both. His head looks to be well above the rim on that.

Dwight Howard a cool one that was kinda like the iggy one.

Gerald green did some sick ****.

Vince and Lavine would be in the finals of my all time dunkers game of horse. I have lavine barely beating him in a really long finals.