What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

I'm seeing a bit more the strategy behind drafting GA. Now the Jazz have Rubio, Exum, Mitchell, O'Neale and Allen who can each guard 3 positions, making us completely switchable on the perimeter.

And Georges - the future of basketball - Niang

Holy ***** guys, we picked a player with #21. It's so obvious to the eye beyond stats. He checks in and the game changes completely.

Will the Jazz be able to develop him any further? They failed to do so with the former Duke player they drafted (Hood)

Isaac Haas elite air protector. So late on his help defense he's just always swatting at air.

Dude is a monster

Holy ***** guys, we picked a player with #21. It's so obvious to the eye beyond stats. He checks in and the game changes completely.

Will the Jazz be able to develop him any further? They failed to do so with the former Duke player they drafted (Hood)

Missed the first half of this one... what happened?

Missed the first half of this one... what happened?
Grayson looks NBA-ready. always making the right play, shooting threes, dunking the ball, dishing assists..
not a fan of other players though. perhaps Kidd is serviceable only. Niang is mediocre.

Grayson looks NBA-ready. always making the right play, shooting threes, dunking the ball, dishing assists..
not a fan of other players though. perhaps Kidd is serviceable only. Niang is mediocre.

Nice. I mean Niang may not be a starter-level player but I think there's a few teams that are going to offer him honestly.

Has to potential be to a great deal on a multi-year minimum.

Kelan Martin deserves some attention too.