What's new

NBA Summer League Thred

Dont think we are ever going to see KD mixtape version of Thon Maker lol. I keep waiting for him to try some of that stuff.

He is a good Ibaka-lite though.

What did jimmer do?

Honestly, I don't know. I think he played really well in a summer league game. I just got a bunch of texts from my zoob family (they aren't byu fans, they are freaking zoobs) and put two and two together.

At this point, who thinks Thon Maker is 19? I don't.
I really liked Kyle ANderson. The way he moves is very irritating but really good decision making.

Kyle anderson continues to kick ***. Probably should get a summer league mvp. (if they still do those)

Jamal Murray being a lot more aggressive tonight. Playing on ball a lot more, but also being a ball hog and taking some really bad shots. He went an entire possession without passing, using 18 seconds on the clock and got his shot blocked by a shorter PG.

Hernangomez is a boss though. I really like him. Really active for a perimeter 4 and isnt soft at all.

I think Jimmer should be on a NBA team.
Me too. I have always seen him in a role like eddie house. Come off the bench, don't play many minutes, jack up some threes and if he is hot leave him in a while.

The amazingly bad thing about Buddy Hield SL performances so far is that he has only gotten to the FT line 5 times in 3 games.