What's new

NBA's 2010 All-Overrated Team

Lame article. Somehow Lebron James is more overrated than Rudy Gay or Joe Johnson?
Chris Paul is overrated?

Not sure the person who wrote this article watched much NBA basketball last year.

Not sure the person who wrote this article watched much NBA basketball last year.
Charley Rosen. He watches each team once a year, and then writes an article assessing their entire season based solely on the scouting reports he read beforehand. He's a hack, barely ahead of Vecsey and just below Hollinger.

LeBron holds the ball too long and stagnates an offense? Cleveland was top 10 in about every team offensive category. He shot over 50%, averaged over 30ppg and was 6th overall in the league with 8.6 assists....

His backups are much more deserving
Bosh - Might be the most overrated player in the whole NBA
Vince Carter -
Prince
Kidd
Jefferson - Who I will reserve judgment. I haven't seen him play a whole lot.

Bosh is definitely overrated...this guy gets accolades as if he's the best PF in the nba when in reality, not even ONCE did he get the Raptors past the 1st round. Rosen is a Phil Jackson lover and pretty much doesn't care about the rest of the nba...i remember he used to CONSTANTLY bash Malone, i used to send him scathing emails back in the day. Derek Fisher? underrated? LMAO