What's new

Need medical advice? Go to Jazzfanz!!!

Honestly dentists kinda kick ***. I think the rest of our health care system could probably learn a lot from them about how to get **** done. I've always left the dentists office fairly impressed.

The TV dentist: honestly, not a big deal. Once the needle is in, it doesn't move. You just inject. The slower you inject, the less it hurts. If it bothers you, tell him. If he's a dick, leave. Odds are, he doesn't know it bothers you.

Some schools rent you the equipment, some schools make you buy it.

Thrill - teeth suck. It's sucks it took so long, but at least now there's a visible sign and a solution.

A quick thought I just had:

I think I'd rather be watch tv than stare in your eyes. Ha ha.

The TV dentist: honestly, not a big deal. Once the needle is in, it doesn't move. You just inject. The slower you inject, the less it hurts. If it bothers you, tell him. If he's a dick, leave. Odds are, he doesn't know it bothers you.
It seems crazy to me that a dentist would not realize patients are going to be bothered by something like this. BTW, were you operating when you made that post?

I would like dentists better if they were more like Jennifer Aniston.
Guy 1: Wanna go golfing?
Guy 2: I can't. I have a dentist appointment.
Guy 1: What are you having done?
Guy 2: Just a routine sexual assault.
Guy 1: Man, I wish I could get an appointment with your dentist, but it's virtually impossible to get on the schedule.
Guy 2: Truth.