What's new

Netflix recs?

How To Get Away With Murder ... is top notch.

Also the lead actor always remind me of Dalamon for some reason.. haha..

"An Honest Liar" is a very good doc about The Amazing Randi.

Oh I really like the Amazing Randy so I'll have to check it out.

Is it going to destroy my positive feelings for Randy or enhance them?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but we recently discovered Person of Interest. Very good show. I think there are 6 or 7 seasons? It starts out good and interesting, but really gets intense in seasons 2-3. We are several episodes into #3.

On an entirely different kind of show, I really wish Netflix would make Perfect Strangers available. We have the first couple seasons on DVD but I don't think the rest is available unless it's a pirated copy. Anyone else remember that sitcom in the 90s? So funny!! Great slapstick & quick witted show.

We really enjoyed Person of Interest but never watched the last season.

I think we get fatigued with the 22 episode seasons.

Same with Gotham. Loved it. Never didn't like it. Don't watch anymore. 22 hours a year is too big of a commitment.

Same with Gotham. Loved it. Never didn't like it. Don't watch anymore. 22 hours a year is too big of a commitment.

No doubt. That's just too much

I hate the entire "next season will air 1.5 years later" trend that I think Game of Thrones started. If they are trying to put in more break time with the intension of building expectations and hype more and more, waiting for more than a year for another season of a show definitely backfires in that regard for me. I still watch it, but the hype is lowered than it should be because of the cold long break .

I post, therefore I am.

I hate the entire "next season will air 1.5 years later" trend that I think Game of Thrones started. If they are trying to put in more break time with the intension of building expectations and hype more and more, waiting for more than a year for another season of a show definitely backfires in that regard for me. I still watch it, but the hype is lowered than it should be because of the cold long break .

I post, therefore I am.

Game of Thrones is, as far as I understand, delayed because they needed to shoot during the winter. That was going to set them back already, then winter in the area they planned to shoot came on kind of late. I don't think it was about building tension or expectations or anything like that. I think it was really about the logistics.

Game of Thrones is, as far as I understand, delayed because they needed to shoot during the winter. That was going to set them back already, then winter in the area they planned to shoot came on kind of late. I don't think it was about building tension or expectations or anything like that. I think it was really about the logistics.

Thank you for the nice info. I didn't mean this season though, I meant in general. I don't care if it is 1,5 years or 1 year after all if you give 10 episodes and be done with it until next year. I think in general, it is to build hype and avoid viewers get bored of the show.

I post, therefore I am.

Is 'The Americans' on Netflix?

Keri Russell is absolutely irresistible in it.

This show is definintely on my short list of shows to watch.

"I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore"

It's a straight to Netflix movie staring Elijah Wood. It's kind of a revenge movie about an average middle-aged women who gets her house broken into. I really enjoyed it.

Big Eyes is must see, I'd say its one of the best they have. What a great story!!! Christoph Waltz was the perfect casting

Oh I really like the Amazing Randy so I'll have to check it out.

Is it going to destroy my positive feelings for Randy or enhance them?

I'd say its probably best as an introduction to him. Certainly wont destroy your feelings about him, what he stands for is a story that should be told.